1. So you probably know just about everything there is to know about Disney princesses at this point, right?
There’s always more to be discovered!
4. Don’t see it? OK, let me give you a hint:
Please don’t tell me I need to zoom in any closer.
5. THEY’RE ALL WEARING OPERA GLOVES!
6. You’re probably thinking, “yeah, so what?”
But before you go all angry townspeople on me consider this…
7. Cinderella was the first Disney princess to not be of royal descent. Meaning she married into her princess title.
8. Belle was the second.
9. And Tiana was the third.
10. So all three princesses by marriage wore opera gloves.
12. Now you might also be thinking, “hey, what about Mulan? She wasn’t born into royalty…”
Yeah, but she didn’t marry into a title either.
13. Mulan is one of the princesses who was given the title of a “Disney Princess” because of her acts of heroism.
Not for actually being a princess like Cinderella, Belle, and Tiana.
14. I wonder what it is about not being born into a royal family that made these gals want to hide their hands?
15. H/T: Fanpop
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- The Colombia government and Farc rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌