1. So you probably know just about everything there is to know about Disney princesses at this point, right?
There’s always more to be discovered!
4. Don’t see it? OK, let me give you a hint:
Please don’t tell me I need to zoom in any closer.
5. THEY’RE ALL WEARING OPERA GLOVES!
6. You’re probably thinking, “yeah, so what?”
But before you go all angry townspeople on me consider this…
7. Cinderella was the first Disney princess to not be of royal descent. Meaning she married into her princess title.
8. Belle was the second.
9. And Tiana was the third.
10. So all three princesses by marriage wore opera gloves.
12. Now you might also be thinking, “hey, what about Mulan? She wasn’t born into royalty…”
Yeah, but she didn’t marry into a title either.
13. Mulan is one of the princesses who was given the title of a “Disney Princess” because of her acts of heroism.
Not for actually being a princess like Cinderella, Belle, and Tiana.
14. I wonder what it is about not being born into a royal family that made these gals want to hide their hands?
15. H/T: Fanpop
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭