The Proud Creators
The Millers building was established in 1844 by the Scottish businessman David Sime Cargill and William Miller. The two initiated a joint venture for wholesale and import of different varieties of products.
Although few projects have been executed to restore the building to its former glory, the interior has failed to maintain its signature grace. However, Cargills have flourished across the island as Cargills Food City along with the international franchises of KFC and TGI Fridays.