13 Reasons To Get Excited About The Mariah Carey Vegas Show
Them chickens is ash and she's lotion.
If you aren't already, here's why you should be excited:
1. She’ll (most likely) start the show on time every night.
Mariah is notorious for being late and keeping show attendees waiting.
However, in Vegas shows start promptly as casino bosses don't want people sitting doing nothing. They want them back out in the casinos spending money.
2. She'll be singing all of her #1 hits.
3. But that's not all, she said she'll also be doing other songs "that are very close" to her heart.
5. You might run into her in the hotel hallways or casino lobby.
She probably won't be pushing a maid's cart, but plenty of fans have spotted Britney and Celine out and about in their respective hotels.
So there's a (slight) chance, you might run into Mariah roaming the hallways at Caesars.
6. You can indulge in some guilt-free champagne before seeing the show.
We all know Mimi loves her some champagne.