1. First of all, because Valentine’s Day 2015 falls on Saturday!
2. Because you can start the day with a glorious Valentine's Day themed breakfast in bed.
3. Because you can take a leisurely morning bike ride.
4. Or spend a little time gardening.
5. Because you can show your excitement leading up to Valentine’s Day by rocking some awesome nail art (then Instagramming pictures).
6. Because you can display some of your favorite romance themed Beanie Babies.
7. Because it’s a good time to rock out to your favorite "love songs" playlist on Spotify.
8. Because you can get your Martha Stewart on and craft up some fierce decorations.
9. Because nothing is as personal as a homemade Valentine's Day card.
10. Because you can feel free to use all of the heart emojis at your disposal.
11. Because you don't really need any additional incentive to eat cupcakes.
12. Because there are an unlimited number of ways to satisfy your sweet tooth.
13. Because a lot of adult toy stores run sales on Valentine’s Day.
14. Because it’s socially acceptable to leave your house draped in pink hearts and flowers.
15. Because wearing red supposedly boosts confidence and energy.
16. Because Valentine's Day is a great reason to go out for a fancy dinner.
17. Or to stay in with a festive bottle of wine.
18. Because in Finland and Estonia Valentine’s Day is known as “Friends Day.” So this year spend a little extra time showing appreciation for your good friends!
19. Because pets love Valentine's Day too!
20. Because there are plenty of reasons to celebrate during the week before Valentine’s Day, starting with Fifty Shades of Grey screenings on Thursday night.
Lots of theaters have showings starting at 8 PM on 2/12.
21. Followed by Galentine’s Day.
Which takes place the day before Valentine’s Day, and is traditionally a time to get together with your best gals!
In honor of it's last season, maybe do Friday night Parks and Recreation binge session?