1. Is that Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse making the train announcements? 🚉
2. What's Disney EXPRESS?
3. Is it going to be raining all day? ☔️
4. Is Nala giving Simba a rimjob?
5. What's Discoveryland?
6. I wonder if the upcoming film is going to be renamed for its European release? 🎥
7. Why are so many rides in Discoveryland closed?
I'm definitely used to park maintenance as a frequent Disneyland visitor. But compared to other parks it seemed to me that a disproportionately high percentage of the major rides, restaurants, and even random areas at Disneyland Paris were closed for maintenance. I was especially bothered by the fact that the two largest attractions in Discoveryland were both closed at the same time.
Needless to say between the rain and ride closures, the trip to Disneyland Paris was definitely not starting off on a good foot.
8. Why is C-3PO speaking French?
9. Will I be able to get through that tiny door in order to find my way out of Alice's Curious Labyrinth? 🚪
Even though I had to navigate it in the rain, there's no denying this hedge maze that's unique to Disneyland Paris was pretty fun!
10. Wouldn't it be fun to smoke a bowl with the Blue Caterpillar?
11. What's the largest size those cute Mickey Mouse rain boots come in?
Forty-one, which is a little smaller than the 42 I usually wear in European footwear, but I was in desperate need of water-resistant shoes.
12. Is that lady helping her son pee in the Autopia line?
13. What's inside that big castle? 🏰
It was the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, and OMG was it fun. So much better than the Disneyland California ride, which has been overtaken with characters from the movies.
14. Are people allowed to smoke wherever they want? 🚬
According to their website smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas. But people pretty much smoke wherever the hell they want to, even crowded lines. Kinda rude IMO, but the attitude toward smoking is definitely pretty lax in Disneyland Paris.
15. Is Phantom Manor much different than The Haunted Mansion?
Not really. It's got a different name, but seemed pretty similar to the one in California.
16. Is Big Thunder Mountain open today?
17. Wait, THAT'S the Indiana Jones ride?
18. Should I leave the Disneyland park and head over to Walt Disney Studios?
19. Are those rats holding up champagne bottles?
Yes, it was a boozy-themed water fountain outside the Ratatouille ride. 🐭
20. Does the Armageddon special effects tour really run off Windows 98?
It would seem so. I got the above shot when the screen displaying English translations starting having technical issues.
21. Can I have a half bottle of the Beaujolais? 🍷
Unlike the park in California, multiple restaurants in Disneyland Paris served wine and/or beer.