1. Hang out with the cast of Orange Is the New Black.
2. You don’t need to wait until the weekend. Pride activities start mid week!
3. The Trans March is a must!
4. On Saturday, the fun goes down at Dolores Park.
5. The Pink Party overlaps with the Dyke March and ends super early. As in 8 p.m.
6. This year’s theme is Equality Without Exception.
7. There are NEVER enough porta potties so PLAN ACCORDINGLY!
8. Similarly, ATMs can be unreliable and often attract long-ass lines.
9. There’s an Elton John sing-along.
10. Got a sweet tooth? Head to Three Twins for a scoop of "Freedom to Marry Cherry" or "2 Tops Don’t Make a Bottom" ice cream.
11. There WILL be naked people.
It's SF Pride. There are always a few naked guys wandering around. Plus, there will be no shortage of topless ladies when the Dykes on Bikes roll through the parade.
12. If you want to see anything at the parade then you need to show up early.
13. There are going to be a shit ton of people on BART, all fucking weekend.
Not everything at Pride is for mature eyes only.