1. Earlier today, Little Caesars made an EPIC announcement:
4. Here’s what else we know, as reported by USA Today:
● The bacon-wrapped crust will only be available for a limited time, starting next Monday, Feb. 23.
● It’s going to cost $12, which is quite a jump from the $5 hot-and-ready pizzas that made the chain famous.
● A single slice of bacon-wrapped pizza will contain 23 grams of fat and 450 calories. For comparison, a slice of regular deep-dish pepperoni has 18 grams of fat and 390 calories.
5. Although it isn’t available for a few more days, people are justifiably freaking out on Twitter about the bacon-wrapped pizza.
13. Some are even citing the announcement as proof of a divine presence.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭