1. Check for local deals online.
2. Don't forget about manufacturer coupons.
3. Find out about unadvertised local sales.
4. Follow your local store on social media platforms for surprise deals and sales.
5. Bring lots of reusable bags, since you get a discount for each one.
6. Compare the prices of 365 Everyday Value products to name brands.
Whole Food’s 365 Everyday Value line of products are usually on the cheaper end, especially compared to some of the more exclusive brands they also carry. Definitely keep your eyes peeled for the 365 logo, but don’t assume that just because something is 365 that it’s the cheapest option. Always make sure you compare prices before buying.
7. Be on the lookout for yellow and red tags.
8. Try before you buy.
9. Get a supplement punch card.
If you buy a lot of 365 brand supplements, ask someone at your store if they have a supplement punch card program. The exact offer varies, but at many locations you'll get 10 bucks off after spending $100 on 365 Everyday Value brand supplements.