These are some of the Disney princesses, whom you are probably already pretty familiar with...
But you’ve probably never noticed that most of these ladies would have totally pissed off PETA for the way they treated the animals in their lives.
1. Like when Belle kicked a bucket of feed into her goats, and clearly didn't give a fuck.
Here's hoping the buckets didn't cause any permanent brain damage!
2. When Snow White blew dust directly at these squirrels who clearly suffered from allergy issues.
Did she even bother to help that little one out of that mug? Nope.
3. When Ariel left Glut the shark totally stuck, immobilized, and unable to defend himself.
Doesn't it look like Glut probably suffered some damage to his teeth during impact? With that blood in the water he probably only lasted a few minutes before another, more mobile group of sharks descended upon him.
4. Even worse, when Ariel caused Flotsam and Jetsam to make this face, right before they exploded into little bits.
5. When Jasmine attempted to run away without making proper arrangements for Rajah's well-being.
6. When Tiana and Charlotte tortured this little kitty.
They may be kids, but still. That cat looks like it's scared and miserable.
7. When Pocahontas decided to domesticate a wild raccoon, then let him to eat all sorts of foods that are not part of his natural diet.
8. When Mulan did this.
Straight-up animal abuse.
9. When Aurora wouldn’t shut up and kept this helpless owl awake while it was trying to sleep.
10. When Merida provoked the crow, and, as a result, it got swatted with a broom.
Seriously, does she have no manners? Has she never heard the phrase "look but don't touch" before?