1. Godney started the year with this gift, her first tweet of 2014.
2. A few nights later she won Favorite Pop Artist at the People’s Choice Awards.
3. The year started with a bit of controversy though, with fans saying ENOUGH to magazine criticizing our idol's figure.
4. Brit didn't let the critics slow her down, and did her first Piece of Me show of the year in late January.
5. During the year many loyal fans visited to pay homage to their inspiration.
6. The Piece of Me shows have been selling consistently, though Britney has encountered the odd mini-malfunction.
7. Brunetteney made a brief appearance during spring of 2014.
8. And made plenty of paparazzi documented trips to Starbucks.
9. Britney attended Elton John's Aids Foundation party with then boyfriend David Lucado.
10. And spent a random afternoon in March crafting at the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles.
11. Little Jamie Lynn got married!
12. In Touch Weekly published this interesting comparison in May.
13. The media again went in after our girl when a supposed recording of Britney singing Alien (without auto tune) hit the net.
14. But Godney couldn't be bothered with such rubbish, and spent the summer enjoying time with her boys.
15. Then, at the end of July, we got a sneak peek of The Intimate Collection by Britney Spears.
16. Brit also kept busy with her perfume line, including the launch of Fantasy Stage Edition.
17. In August Britney posted this adorable video encouraging her son at the skate park.
18. Then totally dominated the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
19. Brit returned to Vegas in late August with a couple of new outfits added to the show.
20. We learned that Britney can do an awesome Woody Woodpecker impression.
21. But at the end of the summer, news broke that broke all of our hearts: Britney's boyfriend had cheated on her.
22. Though saddened, Britney took to Instagram to show The Army that she was still smiling.
23. And got herself a hot pink scooter.
24. Brit then surprised us by sharing photographic evidence of her time in the recording studio.
25. In September, the bitch was basically everywhere promoting her lingerie collection.
26. Including trips to Europe and the UK.
27. And an interview on GMA talking about an "artsy-fartsy" boutique that gave her inspiration.
28. In Poland, Britney gave us some fierce ponytail action.
29. Mario Lopez released a book in October claiming to have hooked up with a famous pop star.
30. Britney and her crew pretty much OWNED Halloween.
31. Then it was Britney Spears day in Vegas on 11/4.
32. And without missing a beat Britney quickly introduced us to the new man in her life.
33. Britney poked fun at herself on Jimmy Kimmel Live late in November.
34. Then celebrated her 33rd birthday on December 2nd.
35. And kept us talking with an end of the year cover on Women's Health.
Here's to a great 2015, which is supposed to include new Britney music!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!