1. Step aside carrots, it’s time for parsnips to have their moment in the spotlight.
Parsnips are similar to carrots, but have a much nuttier and traditionally fall flavor. They are super healthy, and high in vitamins and minerals like potassium. Parsnips are also full of antioxidants and dietary fiber!
But more importantly, you can use parsnips in a variety of interesting and innovative ways…
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎