1. Step aside carrots, it’s time for parsnips to have their moment in the spotlight.
Parsnips are similar to carrots, but have a much nuttier and traditionally fall flavor. They are super healthy, and high in vitamins and minerals like potassium. Parsnips are also full of antioxidants and dietary fiber!
But more importantly, you can use parsnips in a variety of interesting and innovative ways…
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰