3. Some background information though: let’s start with the fact that her father is clearly rich.
I mean, he owns a big ass property (without any neighbors), that’s located just a short walk away from an adorable French city.
He’s also got enough cash so that his daughter (Belle) doesn’t have to work and can spend her time wandering around town singing about how much better she is than everyone else. Talk about the 1%.
10. 3. “Ev’ry morning just the same. Since the morning that we came. To this poor provincial town.”
12. 4. Thankfully though, Baker didn’t notice the shade and says hello, but all he gets from Belle is more sass.
She starts babbling, and obvi he has work to do, so he changes the subject and gets back to hawking those rolls. Maybe if Belle actually had a job she’d understand. Instead, she rolls her eyes at him.
13. 5. Check out how she hitches a free ride and doesn’t even bother to tip the driver.
15. 6. Then literally looks down on this poor woman struggling to carry her triplets while multiple toddlers are pulling on her empty basket.
God damn though, how many kids does that lady have?
17. I’d show a bitch the door too.
20. 9. Then she gets dirty water all over the sidewalk and some shopkeeper’s sign just to avoid taking one extra step to her left.
23. 11. This happens.
And Belle doesn’t even stop to ask if the dude’s OK or not. Seriously, the girl is a menace to this town!
Animal cruelty much?
28. 14. How about her over the top reaction while meeting the Beast?
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎