And surprisingly easy to make...
So next time you go apple picking grab a dozen or so extra apples
And use one of these methods to make some yummy applesauce:
1. You could try Alton Brown's 10 minute applesauce recipe
2. Or you could roast your apples for a deep flavor that will have you licking your spoon
Then throw the apples into a food processor and pulse
4. You could steam your apples on the stove
Then push them through a food mill
5. Croc-pots are meant for making applesauce
6. You know what else was meant for applesauce?
7. Feeling really crazy? Go for pear apple sauce
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!