2. Pesto is traditionally made with basil, pine nuts, olive oil, parmesan, garlic and lemon.
But you can basically make a pesto using almost any herb or vegetables, by combining it with nuts and oil.
The possibilities are endless, but here are a few of my favorites…
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂