Hunger Games costumes were huge last year. Pink wigs and flowers could turn you into an instant Effie. A side braid, black clothing, and a toy bow and arrows set was all you needed to go as a recognizable Katniss.
2. Halloween 2013 is almost here, and a few short weeks later this happens
Catching Fire hits theaters in less than two months baby! Followed by Mockingjay parts 1 and 2 in November 2014 and 2015. Hunger Games costumes definitely aren’t going anywhere.
8. 2. With some white fabric, tulle, 2 corsets, hot glue, and glitter you can go as Katniss in her wedding dress
18. 8. Any of the Victors in their Quarter Quarrel arena jumpsuit
21. 9. Johanna training for battle in District 13
A great look for anyone with shorter hair, as Johanna rocked a shaved head in District 13. Throw on some dark eyeshadow to make yourself look tortured, and rock a green tank, olive cargo shorts, and a throwing axe.
28. 12. Or go for a darker Effie when she’s reunited with Katniss at the end of the 3rd book after being held as a prisoner in The Capitol
“Polished from her metallic gold wig to her patent leather high heels, gripping a clipboard. Remarkably unchanged except for the vacant look in her eyes.”
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.