1. Juice Shop is the perfect place to kick off your lunch break, especially if you're doing a juice cleanse.
2. SF Soup Company is a rainy day essential in SF.
3. Got an hour to kill? Get an amazing salad at Mixt Greens.
4. Or spend the hour crunching down on a sandwich from Toaster Oven.
5. Work in The Mission? Grab a plate of Indian street food at Curry Up Now.
6. Grab a dog on the go at What's Up Dog.
7. Working Girl's Cafe
8. Get a sushi burrito at Sushirrito.
9. The burgers at Super Duper Burgers are, well, pretty freakin' super.
10. Or something freshly baked at Focaccia Market & Bakery.
12. Clog a couple of your arteries with Korean fusion from the original HRD.
13. Or get something a little lighter at Lee's Deli.
14. Fill up on a box of pasta from Firewood Cafe.
15. And finally, though most of their locations are currently closed, The Melt offers unique grilled cheese sandwiches and now burgers!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!