Cut your pumpkin in half, then scoop out the seeds and stringy filling.
Place the halves cut side down on a cookie sheet. Roast in a 350 degree, preheated oven for 70 to 80 minutes.
You'll know the pumpkin is finished when the skin has gone dark orange and the skin has pulled away from the flesh.
Once cooled, you should be able to easily pull the pumpkin skins away from the flesh.
Scoop the flesh off your pan and use in your recipe.
At this point you could either transfer to a food processor to make a pumpkin puree or use the flesh in chunks.
1. Pumpkin and gruyere grilled sandwiches.
2. Pumpkin sage soup topped with pumpkin, corn, and onion crispy cubes.
3. Pumpkin ricotta lasagna.
4. Pumpkin sage and spicy sausage pizza.
5. Pumpkin ravioli with broth and beans.
6. Pumpkin orzo with sage.
7. Pumpkin garlic and leek soup.
8. Pumpkin rosemary fritters.
9. Pumpkin and sweet onion quesadilla
10. Pumpkin gnocchi.
11. Pumpkin knot rolls.
12. Pumpkin and black bean burritos.
13. Savory pumpkin crackers.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!