7. At this point you could either transfer to a food processor to make a pumpkin puree or use the flesh in chunks.
Roasted pumpkin puree is a must for an amazing homemade pumpkin pie or any number of dishes.
Here are 13 savory dishes to try using your roasted pumpkin:
9. 2. Pumpkin sage soup topped with pumpkin, corn, and onion crispy cubes.
Use the roasted pumpkin in your soup, then slice up some of the pumpkin into cubes, dredge them in corn flour, onion powder, and nutritional yeast, and broil until crispy. Top your soup with the cubes and olive oil. Recipe here.
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- A judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a South Carolina officer who fatally shot Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, in 2015.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎
- People are cringing (and laughing) at this Forever 21 necklace they think is taking the choker trend too far 😬