1. Your friends actually know your best angles.
2. They can spot your flirting face from a mile away.
No, you weren't just saying "hi."
3. They know what your "stop, it hurts" laugh looks like...
4. ...and what your "I-haven't-eaten-in-hours" face looks like.
5. Only your friends know what happens to your face when THAT song comes on.
6. They know when you're working too hard...
*Slams laptop shut*
7. ...and when you're totally showing up late.
We all have different perceptions of time.
8. Friends know how quickly you walk when you're stressed...
9. ...and how high your voice gets when you're angry.
Bring it down an octave.
10. They know when your parents are to blame...
11. ...and when your parents are adorable heroes who don't deserve your shade.
12. When you say you don't want anything for your birthday, your friends know you want a huge surprise.
Reverse psychology 101.