Just 28 Things From Chewy You'll Probably Find Extremely Useful If You Have A Dog
From dining to walking to doin' their business, these products will make *all* the dog things manageable.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gravity water dispenser so you don't have to worry about refilling your dog's water throughout the day or when you're out. This one has a vet-approved stainless-steel bowl and a unique modern design, making it a favorite for you *and* your pet!
2. A collapsible bin with rope handles to hold your dog's toys and accessories in one centralized location. The days of tripping over tennis balls or finding bones in couch cushions will finally be over.
3. A Thundershirt anxiety vest for nervous pups. Whether you're dealing with thunderstorms, fireworks, or any other *terrifyingly loud* sounds, this will keep your dog calm and happy.
4. A bone with peanut butter filling to get your dog very excited and keep them very, very busy. Your best friend can satisfy their urge to chew and snack while you take a well-deserved break from dog duty.
5. A set of carpeted stairs so your furry friend can join you for your nightly binge-watch. You won't have to worry about them getting hurt jumping up or down, and they'll love their newfound freedom!
6. A Hoover steam mop with 10 settings to help you clean and deodorize *all* of your dog's favorite places without those harsh chemicals — just water. It even includes a handheld tool, for sprucing up the hard-to-reach places (that your pup has definitely reached).
7. An expandable pet gate with cat door, because although you love your dog, not every area of your home is a *dog* area. This one pressure mounts in the doorway for a strong hold with zero damage to your walls, and can easily be stepped over (by humans, not doggos).
8. A bag of Greenies dental chews to promote dental hygiene and fight stinky dog breath every day Your buddy will feel like they're just getting a treat, but they'll actually be getting a healthy snack that fights plaque and tartar, avoiding a *truly* traumatic trip to the canine dentist later. Sneaky, sneaky.
9. A bougie sofa bed because your dog deserves this kind of luxury. Also, you deserve to get your spot on the human couch back.
10. A simple yet effective Easy Walk harness that is a total game-changer if you've got a dog who likes to pull. This no-pull harness connects to your dog's front rather than back, and will make daily strolls with your pet so much more enjoyable for *everyone* involved.
11. A Petcube pet camera so you can keep a watchful eye and ear on your best friend, even if you can't be with them. It has two-way audio for those of us who have full-on conversations with our dog (guilty as charged). If you see anything concerning on your camera while you're away, you can instantly contact a vet through the Petcube app.
12. An indoor bathroom for when the weather outside is frightful, but nature still calls. Your dog will avoid accidents of desperation, and you can avoid pet parent guilt.
13. A water-resistant sofa protector so that you and your best bud can share the couch without it turning into a wet and dirty pet bed. Lay this bad boy down and let your four-legged friend sleep peacefully, because this is one piece of furniture that they will *not* take over completely.
14. A jar of paw protectant that's made from natural waxes to protect your adventure buddy's paws from the elements. It's also 100% more likely to stay on their feet than dog booties.
15. A Furminator pet brush so you can re-fall in love with the dog underneath all that fur. This beloved de-shedding tool also has a handy lil' lever for easy cleaning, which means less work for you. It's a win-win!
16. A straight-up gorgeous 72-oz hammered metal treat canister because dogs deserve to have fancy stuff, too. Its 72-oz capacity means it can hold *all* the goodies and its gasket-lined lid ensures freshness.
17. A Dremel nail grinder kit so you can avoid the bloodbath that occurs when you cut just *a little* too short. Its speed-sanding drum slowly files down the nail, so you can avoid over-trimming — and its wireless design means you can groom your pup while they lay on the couch!
18. A 16-cup automatic feeder because every dog loves a routine feeding schedule! Ensure that your furry friend doesn't overeat or go hungry, even when you're not around — this feeder dispenses four meals a day, and has a magnetic lock lid to keep your buddy from getting a second helping.
19. A durable Benebone bacon-flavored dog bone for the aggressive chewer in your life. Its ergonomic shape and bacon flavor will keep your pet occupied for hours, encouraging ~appropriate~ chewing habits and promoting canine dental health.
20. An elevated bed that your dog will want to hang out on all day! Its durable fabric bed is a cool, supportive, and comfy place for your pooch to post, whether indoors or out.
21. A silicone lick mat to ease anxiety and distract your dog so you can *finally* give them a much-needed bath. It is also dishwasher safe, so you don't have to wash a dish right after you wash your pup.
22. A pack of hygienic waste bags that are thick and puncture-resistant, to keep your hands clean and prevent unwanted contact with your dog's, ahem, "organic materials."
23. A pack of Nature's Miracle deodorizing pet wipes for your perpetually dirty and/or smelly dog. Use these alcohol-free wipes between baths to quickly cleanse and freshen your pup's skin and coat.
24. A booster car seat so your companion can get comfy during road trips. Your pooch will feel secure and ready to join you for every drive!
25. A fun treat puzzle that is like weight-lifting for your dog's brain. This engaging toy teaches them problem-solving using their favorite kibble or treats.
26. A bottle of Nature's Miracle stain and odor remover because everyday accidents are no biggie. This formula also kills canine viruses to keep your best friend happy n' healthy.
27. A Chuckit tug toy to take playtime to the next level. The rubber balls are gentle on pooch mouths, but tough enough for even the most *serious* of competitors.
28. A pet hair remover because your dog sheds so much hair onto your furniture, it's a wonder they're not bald. Go with this reusable, easy-to-clean roller and rejoice in finally being able to sit on your couch, even if you're wearing black pants.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.