We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of Beats on-ear headphones that are the coolest way to lose yourself in the music. Wireless and adjustable, all you'll be paying attention to is the crystal clear acoustics of your favorite song.
2. Or pair of Bose over-ear Bluetooth headphones if you're looking for something a little more sleek and stylish. These slim babies provide all the functions of other noise-canceling headphones with the added bonus of making you look like a super secret spy as you stroll down the street. Sorry, can't talk, too busy securing my next mission.
3. A pair of Bose noise-canceling earbuds to block out distractions — from your mom vacuuming to your roommate talking on the phone — so you can focus on the task at hand. Reviewers love how long these babies hold a charge (and when you do need to power up, just pop them in the included case to do so).
4. An Xbox wireless gaming headset to make Call Of Duty feel like reality. With a noise-canceling mic and immersive audio, you'll be able to talk trash to your opponent like never before.
5. A pair of wired Apple EarPods so you never have to worry about your headphones dying in the middle of your true crime podcast again. Ergonomically designed to deliver maximum sound, this classic product will truly never let you down.
6. A pair of Skullcandy junior volume-limiting headphones for your child's young eardrums. With a fold-flat design and built-in microphone, these will be *everyone's* favorite on that upcoming holiday flight.
7. A sleek pair of Apple Airpods that — unless you live under a rock — you *know* are a fan favorite. They offer a universal fit and seamless connection to your iPhone or iMac.
8. An affordable pair of silicone ear-cushioned buds with a universal mic that boast stellar sound quality and expert comfort at a reasonable price. Whether you're trying to keep things simple or are looking for something you won't miss too much when your toddler inevitably gets their hands on them, these babies are calling your name.
9. A Logitech stereo headset to plug into your device for Zoom calls, gaming, or working from home. Not your average telemarketer's headphones, these are light enough to wear all day (or until your shift ends) and reviewers love the superb quality of the mic.
10. A multiplatform headset with premium speakers and an ultra-sensitive flip-up mic. The lightweight headset and padded ear cushions make those late-night gaming sessions that much more tempting.
11. And a pair of Bose sport earphones you won't have to worry about falling out while you're putting in *work* on the treadmill. They combine the high-quality sound that the brand is famous for with the sweat and weather-resistance capabilities you've always wanted.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.