1. You've read at least one work of all the philosophers in Monty Python's "The Philosopher's Song"
2. Listening to Fox News discuss Islam or that annoying relative of yours who loves Dan Brown books or a fifteen-year-old yoga teacher talking about like, Buddhism, makes your head want to EXPLODE
3. When your boss is being really annoying, you immediately start thinking of Foucault's concept of the panopticon
4. You are on WebMD and one of the symptoms of a heart attack is "a feeling of dread" and you're like, "I have felt that way since I was fourteen years old."
5. You get really mad if people use words like "postmodern" or "existential" in the wrong way.
6. When people say "I'm not religious, I'm spiritual" all you can think is that you studied religion and philosophy for four years (or more) and not even your professors could come up with a good definition of what 'religion' or 'philosophy' really is....
7. Despite philosophy's (and religion's) quest to understand all of human existence in its entirety, you still got a crappy job after you graduated...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!