2. 2. Listening to Fox News discuss Islam or that annoying relative of yours who loves Dan Brown books or a fifteen-year-old yoga teacher talking about like, Buddhism, makes your head want to EXPLODE
Um, no, the mystery is why you haven’t read The Gnostic Gospels by Elaine Pagels
6. 6. When people say “I’m not religious, I’m spiritual” all you can think is that you studied religion and philosophy for four years (or more) and not even your professors could come up with a good definition of what ‘religion’ or ‘philosophy’ really is….
7. 7. Despite philosophy’s (and religion’s) quest to understand all of human existence in its entirety, you still got a crappy job after you graduated…
They said the major would teach you to think and write, not pay the bills. But surely you know the answer to at least THIS question?
- The White House refuses to deny a report saying Trump administration officials gave the House intelligence chairman classified information.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- The disgraced former president of South Korea has been arrested. Park Geun-hye was forced out of office earlier this month in a corruption scandal.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡