2. You find pencils and pens in your hair hours after you’ve left school.
(But your hair never looks this good)
3. Your weekends are spent grading, planning, or preparing.
5. Sunday nights be like…
6. But Friday nights be like….
(Usually at about 7pm.)
7. You’d basically do anything to keep students interested.
8. You never go a day without this.
9. Your desk looks like this:
10. You’ve learned to “hold it” for unnaturally long stretches of time.
11. This turns you on:
12. And THIS.
14. OH, BABY!
15. When people say, “You’re so lucky to get the whole summer off!”
Or, just refer them back to #3 on this list.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans eliminating the judicial filibuster.
- Republicans worked overnight trying to finalize a deal that would allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, says the FBI.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.