1. How you feel when they call you and book you as a featured extra on a major motion film….
2. Then you realize you have a 4AM call time and it will take over an hour to get to set…
When you get to set and end up knowing all 400 extras from past films.
When they make you sign a non-disclosure form.
When they wont let you have your phone on set.
Going through hair, make-up and wardrobe checks is a 3-4 hour ordeal.
After all the hurrying up to get ready…they make you wait.
While waiting you get bored…and very very hungry.
You soon find out that crafty is just a bunch of stale animal crackers and cheese balls with terrible coffee. The gummies are the first to be eaten.
Then you spot the crew crafty…
When the crew notices that you notice their crafty.
Soon Extras start forming clicks.
After a few hours of doing absolutely nothing you find yourself saying and doing stupid things for no reason at all.
When you finally get called to set.
Crew members when they get annoyed at you for being too loud or just there…especially when you ask them what time it is.
When you try to hide from the PA’s.
There is always that one extra that freaks out when they see a famous actor on set.
When the director yells CUT! LETS GO ONE MORE TIME…for the 1500th time…
There is always that one extra that just doesn’t get whats going on.
When one PA tells you to walk one way in a scene and then another PA yells at you and exclaims that you went the wrong way immediately after
When a really famous actor talks to you. Out of the 400 people on set they picked you to talk to and then ignores you the rest of the day.
When you finally break for lunch!
Only to realize the food they feed you is awful.
But hey at least the lemonade was good.
By the end of the day you are either frostbit by the air conditioner or dripping in sweat. You are starving and feeling only despair and suffering due to shitty food and lack of sleep. Only your set buddy is there to comfort you and share in your misery.
When they finally sign your voucher and you are free to leave.
Finally getting that check in the mail that proves no matter how small the role you played, you are a paid actor.
And when the movie finally hits theaters, you get ready for your big premiere.
Only to find that you are never actually seen in the movie.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭