1. When they showed us we weren't alone in our suffering
2. When their portrayal of women at 29 vs. 31 was ON. POINT.
3. The time they showed us that true friendship means sometimes having to have kazoo parades
4. When they helped us clarify the dangerous line of drunken decision making
5. When they endured the perils of baby-fever
6. When they discussed the pain of online dating
7. When there was an entire episode about everyone around you getting pregnant and the pressures of having kids
8. When they finally gave you the perfect way to describe all your ex's girlfriends
What's your favorite Garfunkel and Oates moment?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!