1. Marvin Gaye, “Come Live With Me Angel”
At this point, I want to rip the clothes off of whoever I wanna do when this song comes on.
Lust-worthy lyric: “Let me explore all your treasures / I’ll turn you on to all of those freakish pleasures”
2. Marvin Gaye, “Feel All My Love Inside”
That is when you’re doing exactly that… Feeling my love inside.
Lust-worthy lyric: “Up and down, all around / I love to hear you make those sounds / I’m gonna be lovin’ you in and out / up and down, all around”
3. Stevie Wonder, “Make Sure You’re Sure”
The song prior is lengthy and after an elaborate position at this point, you’re forehead to forehead breathing each other deeply in lust or love
Lust-worthy lyric: “And you say you know / that you’re falling in love / Now, let’s be mature, make sure you’re sure”
4. The Isley Brothers, “Sensuality (Part 1 & 2)”
Round 2 – Lights, camera, action.
Lust-worthy lyric: “And through the night, the touch of love will be / Forever strong and forever sweet”
5. Aaron Hall, “Don’t Be Afraid”
This calls for a sexual symphony.
Lust-worthy lyric: “Please girl, listen to me, I love you lady / No woman in this world can ever take your place”
6. Blackstreet, “Wanna Make Love”
Barely catching your breath, you proceed to go deep.
Lust-worthy lyric: “Let’s do it left to right / We’ll do it good all night”
7. Jodeci, “Alone”
Thug passion… Hip-hop R&B sex.
Lust-worthy lyric: Let’s be alone / I wanna hear you moan”
8. Cassandra Wilson, “You Move Me”
Forehead to forehead… Preparing for round three.
Lust-worthy lyric: “Love comes down on me / I can hardly breathe /For the trembling in my thighs”
9. Guy, “Tease Me Tonite”
The subterranean sensual feel makes you go there, deeper.
Lust-worthy lyric: “Baby tease me tonight / Make me feel all right / I wanna love you all over”
10. Mint Condition, “My Dear”
Still feels like you’re in water.
Lust-worthy lyric: “Just fly away / to a place where touch equals ecstasy”
11. Prince, “The Dance”
By the end of this song, you’re doing things you didn’t even know you’d enjoy.
Lust-worthy lyric: “If I wanna be you’re fantasy, yes / I wanna dance”
Listen to 11 of these songs on Spotify:
- Iraq's prime minister has ordered the arrest of anti-government protesters who breached Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸
- And NASA is building an $18 billion rocket to nowhere. The agency is more about jobs on the ground than exploring space, critics say 🚀💰