1. The fun starts the second you meet for your flight.
2. And you can spend the entire flight chatting and planning, rather than sitting in silence beside a stranger.
3. Once you land and start exploring, getting lost is a fun challenge rather than a nightmare.
4. You don’t have to ask a stranger to take a picture of you...ever.
5. If you forgot something, chances are you’ve got a backup.
6. You’ll do, see, and experience far more than you would on your own.
7. You have voices of reason to make sure you buy only the ~very best~ souvenirs.
8. And you’ll have stories starting with “When we were in…” that will keep your bond alive for a lifetime.
Traveling with friends = major fun points!
Get points with the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card from Chase, which lets travelers earn Marriott Rewards points on all purchases so they can accumulate free night stays faster. Already a cardmember? Don’t forget to refer a friend to sign up for the card, so you can earn 20,000 bonus points after they get the card (up to 100,000 points per year).
Illustrations by Dan Blaushild / © BuzzFeed
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!