19 Wireless Bras That People Actually Swear By
Oh look, a bra you'll actually factually wanna wear.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Hanes convertible wireless bra to wear regularly or with a criss-cross option. Reviewers with small cups, large cups, breast augmentations, real boobs, growing pregnancy boobs, and more rave about how comfy it is to wear.
2. A wire-free scoop bra that's designed for people with small boobs who have trouble securing the right, comfy fit. It's got shallower cups (buh-bye gaps) and stretchy material designed to follow your curves to a T. It'll also come in inclusive flesh-toned options so you get your perfect nude!
3. A bra designed specifically for larger boobs to get more wireless support than the expensive smartphone you probably have sitting next to you right now. Yasss!
5. A Hanes bra with loads of rave reviews — that'll be fast-drying (bye, underboob sweat!) and uplifting (bye, gravity!). It'll also reign supreme when it comes to preventing any unwanted sideboob spillage.
6. A super stretchy sleep yoga bra that'll definitely challenge your affinity for going braless at night. It has stretchy, breathable fabric and removable padding.
7. A "Cloud" contour bra — per the reviews, it will have your boobs feeling like they're literally floating on cloud nine.
8. A wireless and seamless bra so you'll have something that'll fit like a crop top, hold you like a wired design, and go undetectable under your T-shirts.
9. A boob holder to wear when you want the support of a wired bra without the risk of getting poked in the heart by one.
10. A soft cup bra with padding in the straps so you get a snuggly feeling from your shoulders to the bust.
11. SPANX's Bralellujah bra with dig-free straps that'll be so comfortable, your boobs will probably scream, "Bralellujah" when you slip into it. It also has a super deep V-neck so you can wear it with more plunging dresses and tops comfortably.
12. A two-way wireless push-up situation from the Aerie line for anyone who'll always love extra cushion and appreciate a convertible factor. You'll be able to wear it the traditional way OR use the J-hook to pull your straps together so it fits like a racerback. Gotta love options!
13. A Calvin Klein wireless bralette that'll bless anyone who prefers a bra that's lightly lined, has molded cups, and criss-cross back straps.
14. A supportive bralette to adorn and support anyone in the DD+ crew. Its got extra comfy yet supportive fabric, NO underwire, and can we all just agree that it's super dang cute?
15. A wireless nursing bra set so mamas can wear a bra that conveniently lets them feed their babies by pulling down the bra cup flap with a one-step feeding clasp.
16. A T-back bra that — if you fit the inclusive range between XS and 4X and are looking for medium support — will likely fit your needs to a ~T~. Yay, comfort!
17. A scoop neck bra top for days when you want to chill around the house looking gorgeous yet minimal for absolutely no reason.
18. A no-bounce bra meant to keep ta-tas of any size in place while you do even your most active workouts. Jumping jacks and bear crawls, here you come!
19. A SKIMS triangle design — yes, the shapewear brand by Kim Kardashian — that'll be a go-to if you love a good bra for lounging and adore breathable fabric. The bra is made of 96% cotton and just 4% spandex so it'll have the right amount of stretch to conform to your specific boob shape.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.