We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Aerosoles sneakers to step out looking SUPER sharp as your feet nestle on something extra soft. These kicks have memory foam insoles and fancy-schmancy Diamond Flex outsoles that are meant to provide traction and flexibility.
2. A lace-trimmed cami top just begging to be layered underneath your sharp blazers and go-to denim jacket.
3. Workout sneakers packed with a memory foam-cushioned sock for comfy wear, a padded ankle collar, moisture-wicking lining, and an overall lightweight construction so you stay light, dry, and relaxed on your feet.
4. A foldable waist maxi skirt you literally WILL NOT be able to stop wearing. It's made of stretchy material that's machine-washable. The simple, sleek design is exactly what you'll want to jump into for looking a bit dressed up without the fussiness of actual dress clothes. You can also pull this baby up and wear it as a sleeveless dress.
5. Picture it: 2019! A Golden Girls-inspired squad T-shirt that you should plan to be stopped about repeatedly by fellow fans who'll always love Blanche, Rose, Dorothy, and Sophia.
6. A button-down cardigan that can make anything you wear it with look instantly put-together. It's also the perfect travel cardigan since it's thin enough to be tucked inside a tote or carry-on bag.
7. Loafer flats that'll make anyone wearing them look immediately sophisticated. Also, these loafers aren't just pretty; they're made with a memory foam sole so that your feet can start to actually LIKE you again after the un-cushioned flats and heels you've been wearing.
8. A mini drawstring bucket bag that looks pricey but will definitely shock your friends when you inform them of its under-$20 price tag. Prepare to be twinning with the whole squad because they'll DEF be trying to snag this from Walmart after spotting you with it.
9. Strappy brown ankle booties with a low heel to give yourself a little height *without* the pain of six-inch stilettos. These booties also have a padded comfort insole.
10. A thermal top that's perfect for days when you can't be bothered to try but want to look like you actually did put a little effort into looking put together.
11. A cropped button-up denim jacket to wear over your maxi dresses, sweaters, jumpsuits, and anything else you want to throw it on top of when it's time to head out and you need to look bomb.
12. A Sophia Vergara cold-shoulder ruffle neck top for spicing up a pair of jeans in an instant.
13. A Kendall + Kylie Backpack that'll get yourself on top of two trends at once (FYI: The trends are neon and tiny backpacks).
14. A fleece quarter-zip jacket for keeping cozy and stylish on days when it's chilly but not so chilly that you need a massive winter coat just yet. The pullover is machine-washable and comes with pockets, a partial zip-up feature, and fleece lining up to the collar.
15. A snake print crossbody bag that you're going to enjoy slithering into every single outfit you can make it work for.
16. Joggers you'll want to snag in every color available just because they're meant to be super comfortable to wear but also look dope enough to wear out and about.
17. Sophia Vergara snake print jeans for snake print vets who want to add ssssomething a little bolder in their closet.
18. Resin hoop earrings to bring an earthy vibe to your OOTD.
19. A sock boot that'll add a little texture to your wardrobe. You can also dress this sock boot up and down.
20. Watermelon stone rose gold earrings that'll be a sweet pick for anyone who loves vibrant jewelry.
21. Chino pants you'll actually be able to sneak into even the most uptight offices wearing because no one will know if they're dress slacks or casual pants. And welp, you don't have to confirm a thing. Just slip into a button-up at work, then slide yourself into a T-shirt after hours. These pants will match either vibe.
22. A scarf and beanie bundle for staying warm and also heating up your wardrobe with extra style. The best part is that this bundle allows you to mix and match the colors of both items before you buy them.
23. A Sophia Vergara denim skirt to wear with your stockings and over-the-knee boots this fall.
24. Soft-knit jeggings that are machine-washable and incredibly stretchy to bulk up your ever-growing denim collection.
25. A balloon sleeve top that's thin enough to not make you overheat on warmer fall days but has the sleeves to ward off a chilly morning or night.
26. An open front sweater that'll bring a little fun to the Autumn layering process.
27. A quarter-length swing dress can pair with your choice of boots, sneakers, and flats. You may also be able to wear them with stockings, leggings, or skinny jeans.
28. A ruffled cold-shoulder top that'll solve the problem of not knowing how to dress for this up-and-down fall weather. Its cut-out shoulder design will keep you looking nice and feeling cool when it it's warm out. The top is also thin enough to layer a light jacket or sweater over it when that Autumn breeze rolls through.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.