33 Helpful Things That May Make You Wonder "What Was Life Before This..."
Pads that do magic✨, tops you can FR wear with no bra, and more. Must-haves, I declare. 🙌
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Herbal-infused pads (with mint, lavender, and aloe!) that'll prob surprise you with how soothing they are to wear. As in, yeah, they can help soothe pain and discomfort.
2. An air fryer cheat sheet cooking times guide because oh yes, you will FINALLY perfect the art to reheated french fries that are actually EDIBLE? It truly is a new day. 🍟
3. Nooni's Marshmallow Whip Maker that'll transform any cleanser you own into a gentler, marshmallow-like foam. Treat yo' face!
4. Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Base to ensure your shadow and liner stay in place all day long. Mmhmm. Creasing? What's that? Smudging? We don't know her!
5. Pumpkin cheesecake coffee syrup since it's officially socially acceptable to indulge in all the pumpkin things, right? RIGHT?! All you'll need is a few drops into your regular joe and boom — it'll be twice as nice. ☕️
6. A Buttah Skin Rejuvenation Set meant to cleanse, exfoliate, even out the skin tone, and provide lightweight hydration.
7. A cordless, wooden phone speaker to put on your desk that'll amplify the sound from your phone with zero wires, batteries, or power sources! You can even personalize it to make it extra unique.
8. Boot-fix glue that'll renew those boots with soles that look like talking lips so you get extra wear. (Yeah, RIP to the boots you threw away before finding out about this.)
9. A mug warmer to keep coffee at the perfect temperature while you hang around the house or the office. Because everyone knows, coffee will always be best sipped over time without having to hop up and microwave it every 30 minutes.
10. Zella leggings to make a super-strong case for not wearing pants anymore, even when it's cold out. 👋🏿👖 Like really, what even are pants?! And why were they even invented when we have these?
11. A chili sauce to upgrade your kitchen with a fresh family-owned condiment you'll reach for on repeat. Ready your taste buds for a burst of spicy, sweet, and savory garlic flavor. 😋🌶️
12. A Ninja grill air fryer for anyone who'll always want those grilled lines and most importantly, that smoky, grilled taste from summer barbecues — even when fall weather gets too chilly to be outside standing over an actual grill.
13. A BedJet 3 Climate Comfort that'll basically turn your bedroom into an extra cozy place — without you freezing OR overheating at night. This baby'll cool, warm, OR dry your sweat right in your bed — and will do so for any bed or mattress size.
14. A Radiate portable campfire (yes, from Shark Tank!) for when you need a quick warmup while at the beach, in your yard, or out camping. And all it'll take is a single match!
15. A handmade plastic bag organizer to keep your bags separated and easy to grab when you need 'em.
16. A ribbed halter top with a built in bra that'll actually feel secure! Like, do I need to write anymore or is it already in your cart because... Not needing to put on a bra is kinda all that needs to be known.
17. Organic linen spray so you can snuggle into sheets that smell like freshly washed linens if you haven't had time to do actual laundry this week between classes. 😬 A few spritzes will buy your nose a lil' extra time. 😏
19. And! Eucalyptus wax melts to set on top of your warmer to put a scent in the air that'll give your place a spa-like feel.
20. Thigh-high boots with 3.5-inch heels, which means — yasss — you get the thigh-high lewwwwk without the high-heel pain. And?! Several reviewers noted how these won't slide down your legs halfway through the day. Stan, we must.
21. A gel-enhanced seat cushion to give your tush the TLC it deserves when you spend hours studying. It's specifically designed to support your tailbone to minimize the sharp pain that often comes with all that on your bum.
22. A set of blackout curtains because sure, you fell in love with your place because of all that fabulous natural light but all that waking up with the birds every morning is, well, for the birds. Behold, a solution!
23. A piercing pillow with a donut shape so you can still get that sweet side sleep even with a freshly pierced ear. No more tossing, turning, and straining your neck all night to prevent ear irritation.
24. Smart plug-ins to help you turn devices on and off using an app on your phone! You'll also be able to set timers for when you want devices to shut off when you're not in a room (or at home at all!).
25. A shortcuts keyboard cover to help folks trying to master Adobe Photoshop that tend to forget a keyboard hack almost as fast as it's learned. Behold, the ~key~ to Photoshopping like a true whiz. (You'll also find a ton of similar keyboard covers for dif software programs from this brand!)
26. Wireless sleep headphones that'll play white noise or whatever music you'd like to catch some ZZZs to — all inside a headband that'll fit comfortably around you so you lay comfortably and block out any noise in the house.
27. A T-shirt roll holder so you'll finally do something about all the T-shirts taking space in your drawers. Plus, this thing'll just look way cooler.
28. A bed rest pillow with arms and an adjustable head cushion so your neck and back can relax properly as you WFB (work from bed). Pillow stacking to get the *right* position is ovuhhhh.
29. A bacon sponge that'll absorb excess grease after you've fried your strips to perfection. No more napkin pat-downs OR lines of grease trailing down your chin when you indulge.
30. Creamed honey that'll spread like butter on your biscuits and scoop easily into drinks without dripping sticky stuff everywhere. And it tastes AH-mazing. 🍯🐝🤤
31. An Always Pan will be your new go-to in the kitchen after you enjoy all its features and realize that "non-stick" feature they brag about is THE TRUTH HONEY! Tell your old forever-sticking pans it's not them, it's you, and things just aren't going to ~pan~ out but you'll ~Always~ cherish the memories. 🤪
32. Hoodie hangerssssss! They'll prevent those weird bumps that the wider hangers always put into the shoulders AND make your favorite hoodie easier to just grab and go.
33. KitchenAid sheers — because once you discover that cutting up chicken strips, stir fry beef, and sausages is a boom-boom-done situation when you use 'em, you'll never wanna go back. These. Your drawer. Now. YW. 😘
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.