25 Useful Products For Anyone Who Loves Cooking And Eating Meat
~Meat~ me at the Ninja Grill in 5, k?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A manual food chopper to break up ground meats easily in the pan on the stove or in a bowl. You could also use it to mash up fruit or potatoes.
3. Or, a mini knife sharpener to make old knives like new with just a few swipes. This way, they'll be able to cut through your meat and veggies with minimal effort.
4. A hot dog steamer so you can cook hot dogs AND toast your buns at the same time faster than you can say "Hot-diggity-dog!"
5. Color-coded cutting board mats that'll help you keep your meat separated from the other stuff so no contamination happens.
6. OR this cutting board so you can cut your meats and catch the juices on one side thanks to an angled design and spikes meant to hold the meat in place. The other side will be for everything else you need to prep so everything stays separated until they need to come together in your meal.
7. Meat shredders for when you want to pull off the rootinest tootinest pulled pork (turkey, beef, or chicken) meal you've ever had in your life. (Psst... I've decided that's cowboy speak for VERY FREAKING DELICIOUS AND PERFECT.)
8. A digital meat thermometer so you'll always know when stuff is done and can stop ~beefing~ with under- and over-cooked food. It's foldable and designed with a magnet so you can stick it right on your fridge to easily find it later.
9. A set of spices in case you get stuck on how to ~spice~ up your favorite meats a little differently.
10. An Instant Pot 7-in1 Pressure cooker that'll basically do all of the cooking for you. With all of these features, all you'll really have to do in the kitchen is, well, exist. It'll be perfect for all your meaty roasts, stews, and soups.
11. Mike's Hot Honey because you'll never know the true joy of chicken and waffles until you've had them with this spicy goodness. Your taste buds will totally thank you for this doing them this ~flavor~.
12. A ceramic butter-warmer set that'll be the perfect accompaniment for dipping shrimp, lobster, and crab meat and prevent the butter from becoming solid mid-meal.
13. A 48-needle meat tenderizer to make "heat channels" in your meat and reduce cooking time by about 40%. Mmhmm. Your meat is bound to be tender, juicy, and very, very tasty.
14. A microwave bacon cooker that'll actually give you bacon🥓 that looks and tastes like it came fresh out of a hot iron skillet!
15. OR! A cast-iron bacon press for anyone who still wants to make their strips on a stove. This way, you'll get perfect, crispy bacon every time. The best part? It's not just for those mouthwatering pork strips! You could also use it to press ham slices, sandwiches, and more.
16. A stainless-steel meat injector to insert a marinade into your meats to make 'em supercalifragilisticexpialidociously juicy.
17. A meatball maker that'll help you make loads of round, meaty greatness much faster. You will definitely be the queen of meatballs at the next potluck you attend thanks to this baby. The seasoning's up to you but this gadget has the quantity situation handled.
18. The Ninja Four-Quart Air Fryer to help you get your meats nice and crispy without all the unnecessary oil and need to stand over a hot stove.
19. OR a Ninja grill air fryer for anyone who'll always want those grilled lines and most importantly, that smoky, grilled taste. This'll come in handy when outside gets much cooler but you still want your plate to reflect the magic of the summer barbecue.
20. And a seafood cracker — yep, you seafood boil-loving folks will definitely be much better off with the proper tool to crack open those juicy, freakishly good crab legs and lobster meals. No more back-to-school scissors on the king crab. We're fancy now, peeps!
21. Smoked bacon chipotle sea salt for anyone who'll stop loving the flavor of bacon ~when pigs fly.~ I'm with ya. This sea salt will def earn its keep in your cabinet. You'll be able to make bacon-flavored EVERYTHING and well, that's a dang good life.
23. A fish spatula that'll help you lift and flip those fillets like a pro. And of course, they'll also help you with so much more including eggs and pancakes.
24. Three-piece dough press set so you can fill your beloved empanadas, calzones, and more with all the meat and other delectable fillings — then press it perfectly.
25. A hamburger press to help you bang out burgers that are, well, BANGIN'! It's designed to help you shape them to perfection AND stuff 'em with veggies and cheesy goodness. This, my people, is the key to heaven. Dishwasher-safe, no less.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.