31 Things Under $50 You'll Probably Want To Buy At Wayfair's Spring Sale
Party's over at 9 PM EST tomorrow so you'll want to snag these steals fast. 🏃🏿♀️💨
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Wayfair slashed prices on a TON of great finds for its spring sale! Since this deal is ending soon (er, like tomorrow, peeps!), I've laid out all the best grabs that are under $50. The best part? Wayfair will donate 10% of its profits from the sale at a minimum donation of $150,000 to Feeding America, a non-profit working to provide COVID-19 relief to food banks.
1. A hypoallergenic, waterproof mattress cover that'll protect your sleeping investment and help prevent allergens from irritating you when you're laying down. It also has deep pockets so you won't have to worry about a corner or three popping up during your sleep.
2. A kitty hook set to add a purr-ty touch to any door in your home ~and~ give you an extra spot to hang bath towels, jackets, or whatever else will need hanging.
3. A Magic Bullet countertop blender that'll easily ~blend~ into your food prep routine. This baby will chop, mix, blend, whip, and grind up whatever you want to make all in just 10 seconds! Sigh. Can't you just taste all the juices, salsas, and smoothies you'll make with this thing?! Nom-friggin-nom.
4. A marshmallow s'more coffee mug that is BEYOND adorable and that'll bring some campfire-themed cuteness to your cupboard. The top "graham cracker" will keep your warm drinks or soup warm when you have to leave the mug idle for a bit.
5. A memory foam cooling pillow to get full-body support so you have something comforting to snuggle and slumber with — that'll also keep you from burning up if you're hot-natured.
8. A Christian Siriano chic marble-print mat that'll fit any room in your house you want to place it in including the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, and more.
9. A gorgeous serving pitcher made of copper-plated stainless steel to pour your water, lemonade, and sweet tea beverages into glasses with style. This'll also be a lovely gift for anyone who wants something pretty to water their plants with.
10. A dog bed with comfort that'll rival even your hooman one thanks to its orthopedic foam base meant to support dogs' joints and pressure points — AND to specifically support dogs that experience arthritic pain.
11. A backseat extender meant to stick between the seats of your car so bigger dogs get a lil' extra legroom. It'll make car rides (especially the longer ones) much comfier for the big pups.
12. A bamboo shoe rack that'll hold eight pairs of shoes for you right near your door AND a few tall umbrellas. You could also likely fit a backpack or purse on here.
13. A small bookcase so you can keep all your favorite titles (and maybe a few decor pieces) nice and organized.
14. Comfort foam steps that'll help pets up onto the couch or beds they love to spend time on. They'll be perfect for smaller pets, animals in recovery after surgery and/or injury, and older dogs that just need a little more help than they used to.
16. A deep pocket ultra-soft sheet set that'll practically have you melting into bed when it's time to turn in for a nap or the whole night — without worrying about a corner popping up and getting you all tangled.
17. An over-the-door organizer so you can finally get your shoe collection in order, OR you can use it to store jewelry, crafting supplies, scarves, or whatever else needs a place in your house.
18. An end table to give your living space an extra storage spot that'll fit in easily with your existing decor.
19. A rock safe lockbox set that'll safely store a spare house key so that it'll hide in plain sight.
20. A dishware set to fill your kitchen up with heavy-duty pieces that — according to the rave reviews — can withstand repeated use by your entire household. They'll also bring some more fun and vibrancy to your kitchen if you choose the brighter color options.
21. A shower caddy to prop on the side of your tub and place all of the necessities that make bath time the best time.
23. A non-slip rug pad – stick it under your area rugs to make sure it doesn't slide around on the floor and that the edges of it lay flat. Also... judging by the fact that this thing has over 84,000+ five-star reviews (😱 ), it just might transform into the magic carpet and fly you through Agrabah...
25. Single panel room darkening curtains that'll decrease the sunlight beaming through your windows just enough so you can chill at home without feeling like you need to be wearing sunglasses.
26. Honeycomb drawer organizers so your dressers can ~bee~ much tidier and you can find what you're looking for without a hassle.
27. A stunning cutlery set to make sure your collection of kitchenware is a ~cut~ above the rest. It’ll also come with covers for each knife so you never hurt yourself when digging through your drawers or dishwasher to grab one to use. Pretty and practical!
29. A bagless convertible Bissell vacuum to get dust and debris in carpets and on hardwood floors. You could also transform it into a handheld vacuum to get smaller spots in the house.
30. A wine coaster set so your chilly bottle of vino can sit on the end table by the remote where it belongs. This way, you can refill during a show without having to walk to the kitchen a million times or risking water stains on your furniture.
Now remember: Party's over at 9 PM EST tomorrow (April 30) so dunk your faves from the Wayfair spring sale in your cart and lock 'em down fast 💨🏃🏿♀️! Oh, how it feels to get a dang-near steal in a Wayfair sale.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.