Just 23 Things To Put On Walls That'll Basically Transform A Room
Behold, permission to be incredibly extra with your home decor.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. 3D decals to turn your walls (and honestly, anything else you choose) into a butterfly sanctuary. The butterflies come in a pack of 75 with sticky adhesive to attach them to surfaces with ease.
2. A set of machine-washable 3D wall curtains so you'll step into a room and immediately find yourself on a beach or wherever else you choose to be.
3. A mountable moon-shaped shelf for bringing an extraterrestrial wow factor to your wall while helping you stay more organized.
4. Handmade cloud-shaped pendant lights that'll project the shape of a moon and stars onto your walls so your room becomes a beautiful evening sky. They're specifically designed to bring a soft glow to a nursery or toddler's room but will add a little sky-inspired fun to any room you want.
5. A mountable electric fireplace with three color settings that can get the ambiance set just right in your place. The best part? It will heat up but if you want the cozy ~look~ of a fireplace without feeling the actual warmth, then there's a setting for that too!
6. A mountable desk for upgrading your wall from being a mere host for paint and pictures to a productive place that saves floor space!
7. Floating cat furniture that will make a wall the purrr-fect obstacle course and part-time lounge spot for your feline. It also doesn't hurt that this fixture looks like actual wall decor.
8. A three-piece landscape art set to provide a scene that will jump right out every single time you see it.
10. 3D wall panel sets for giving some simple yet cool texture to your space. These DIY panels only need to be glued and/or pasted to your walls and are designed to be painted any color you choose to provide a pop of color that also adds dimension.
11. Wall sconces that can add an extra regal touch that's so fancy, visitors won't know if they've walked into ~your~ house or a castle.
12. A DJ lighting disco lamp that will play music and toss lights in a million colors all over your walls. It comes with a remote, a USB port, Bluetooth access, an SD card slot, and nine color settings. Translation: It's basically all the music and decorations for a full dance party in one gadget.
13. An eye-shaped wall mirror so that every time you stand in front of it, your wall gets decorated with the most beautiful thing in it. (Psst... That's you, by the way!)
14. Glitter paint mix to splash a little glitz and glamour on your walls. The glitter especially takes plain white paint to the next level but can also be mixed with other colors.
17. A frameless wall clock to help you finally call time on those plain Jane walls with something you'll get use out of every second of the day.
18. Magic Eraser Sponges to put on your walls so marks and stains come completely off and your room starts to look like YOUR room again.
19. A light curtain that'll treat your room to a cool, soft glow and an overall relaxing mood. The curtain is waterproof, has eight light settings controlled by a remote, and can be used indoor and outdoor.
20. A wall garland for inviting the great outdoors into your room (without all the bugs, dirt, and other disgusting outside things).
21. A mop and broom holder to attach to a wall and make your kitchen or laundry room look less cluttered instantly. It will also hold things like bags and house keys.
22. Stick-on chalkboard paper to turn your wall into a giant notepad for yourself OR to give kids with doodle-prone fingers a designated spot for their artistic destruction.
23. Glow-in-the-dark constellations that will make sure every night is a starry night. Unlike the plastic-looking green stars we stuck to our walls in the '90s, this set is designed to give off a fluorescent-style light so it mimics a true star-filled sky.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.