We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A posture corrector that'll basically force you to move with your back straight and your shoulders relaxed for 100% of the time that you wear it. It's also supposed to help your body learn to sit and stand that way naturally. You can even wear it while you work out!
2. A 90-day fitness journal to help you STOP obsessing over losing weight and keep the focus on your overall wellness. This journal features motivational quotes and will help you track hours of sleep you get, the meals you eat, your water intake, and more!
3. A Signature Design by Ashley Furniture Mattress that I own and can vouch for. Believe me, this pillowtop mattress will have your back and neck singing your praises from the first night you sleep on it. Getting great sleep is a major key to staying physically and mentally well.
4. OR, a soft and lightweight sleep mask to cover the majority of your face and totally black out any light so you can finally get all the ZZZ's your body needs to be at its best. It even has a nose flap so no light can sneak in through there.
6. An acupressure mat and pillow set to bring a satisfyingly prickly relaxation experience to your post-workout time. The tiny spikes are meant to help get your blood moving. Reviewers sing this thing's praises with most noting that laying on it bare-backed OR with clothes on helped them relieve tension, stress, and helped them rest better afterward. ALSO, this set made Serena Williams' list of favorite wellness things on Amazon and well, if it's good enough for the greatest athlete in the world....
7. A zero-calorie, sugar-free margarita mixer set 'cause hey, if you want to reward yourself with a cocktail for the stupendous job you just did while working out, then so friggin' be it — and you can still watch your calorie intake if you're into that.
8. A bath pillow that'll give you something to rest your head and neck on whenever you want to sit, chill, and soak after your workout sessions.
9. Massage balls that can be rolled over tense spots and knots on your neck and back after a workout. Each ball has a hole in the back so you can pour oils in and rub them while you work out your muscles.
10. A Baby Yoga T-shirt so cute that no one can judge you if the only Force behind you keeping your yoga schedule is your intense desire to show this baby off.
11. A water bottle that doubles as a foam roller. YEAHHH, that means you can totally use it to warm up your muscles before and after a workout — and to hydrate yourself. If you're into mashup things, then this 2-in-1 will def save some space in your gym bag.
12. An all-natural roll-on stick that'll help you make any pain from intense workouts roll right on away from your body. It's made with tea tree oil, vanilla, blue malle eucalyptus, and olive oil.
14. Amazing-smelling wipes to help you out if one of the things that keeps you away from workout equipment in your local gym is all the germs from the public. I feel ya'. Toss these into your gym bag and have no shame about wiping down every single surface your body touches in there before you use it!
15. A set of resistance bands that'll encourage you to work your muscles *even* if you're not a fan of lifting a ton of weights. They're travel-friendly because you can store 'em easily but they'll also encourage you to still workout, even when you're at home.
16. High-fidelity earplugs to help minimize the music at your local Zumba class that's a tad ~too~ boomin'. They're designed to reduce damaging decibel levels without compromising the quality of the sound so you don't have to dip out of class early due to uncomfy noise.
17. Adidas Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoes that I own and can promise you will make you feel like you are literally running on clouds.
19. Yoga shoes if you go to yoga (or dance!) class before or after work and want to save space in your bag instead of toting clunky sneakers. They have 100% silicone gel grips on the bottom so you won't endure any slips.
20. A donut yoga mat to help you find your center annnd give you a lil' post-workout snack inspo. Isn't it a-dough-rable?!
21. A set of sports bras that'll actually feel comfortable to wear ~and~ that lots of reviewers with bigger busts say provides the right support.
22. The e.l.f. Post-Workout Cooldown mist to keep yourself, ya' know, cooled down during and after your session. You can use it on bare skin or to set your makeup. (And yep, if you wanna be beat while you're working out, then be 👏🏿 beat 👏🏿 boo 👏🏿!)
23. A bathing suit because guess what? Swimming (even paddling) will count as exercise too! Trick yourself into exercising with a pool day and yesss, you can still have a pool day in the dead of winter at your local gym.
24. Anti-blister socks with heel and toe padding so blistery feet aren't the reason why you tap out of your workouts early this year. ALSO, the brand uses nylon in its material that's made from recycled plastic waste from the oceans. You get to save your feet and the oceans at the same time!
25. A portable personal blender so you can power up with a smoothie on the go. You'll never be "too hungry to work out" and you'll also never have an excuse to skip meals throughout the day.
26. OR an egg cooker that'll whip up eggs in minutes so you can give yourself a protein boost before working out. Eating ahead of workouts is one way to ensure you'll have the energy to make it all the way through a session.
27. The Ring Fit Adventure game – it'll have you battling in a fantasy world while you complete 15 different exercises to slay your enemies.
28. Exercise cards to help guide you through an complete workout effective workout on nearly every square inch of your body. This is an excellent alternative to hiring a personal trainer or paying for those fitness videos. Who's ready to ~shuffle~ around their workout routine?!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.