We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A car trunk organizer so you no longer have to wade through a pile of your stuff just to get to the ~one~ thing you need in your trunk.
2. A proper raincoat so soggy days won't impede on your street style icon goals. It's designed like a regular longline jacket but will keep you dry and fine.
3. A lint roller so you can keep the dog hair and dust in check. Lint rollers are definitely one of those things you never have, end up needing, promise yourself you'll get, and then never do. So this is your reminder: Get it now. Get two — one for home and one for work so you stop looking like you've been rolling around in pet hair.
4. A heavy-duty car trash bag so your car can stop resembling the messy room you kept in grade school when you still lived with your parents.
5. Avarelle Acne Absorbing Patches to help shrink pimples as soon as they appear. This is a godsend that'll prevent you from getting too handsy with the pimples, popping them, and then spreading that icky bacteria.
6. A silverware sorter so you can finally get all the drawer space back that you've been wasting.
7. Antibacterial sex toy cleaner because owning that fun self-care gadget so you don't have any, er, problems down yonder due to an unclean toy. This cleaner is alcohol-, glycerin-, and paraben-free.
8. Affresh dishwasher tablets that'll remove odor-causing residue so your dishes actually come out clean. These trusty tablets can be tossed in the machine while it's empty or full.
9. A dishwasher magnet so you can get ahead of the "Are they clean or are they not?" conversation in your household and prevent dirty dishes from making their way back into your cabinets.
10. A two-sided tea stand to organize your packets so you can always find ~exactly~ what you want when you want it. This stand holds 100 tea bags and features 12 slots.
11. Headrest hooks that'll ensure your purse and other bags stay put as you (whoops!) speed your way to work and other gotta-be-there-soon places. This is great for helping you locate bags easily while you're at the wheel but also for preventing them from falling over and dumping the contents all over your floor.
12. Jeffrey Campbell Hurricane Waterproof Boots so when it rains, you can slip into these cuties without having to compromise your fly outfit with those regular rubber clunkers. Yep, this is the grownup way to splash in puddles when it pours.
13. A golden sloth hook so you can store your keys in a designated, easy-to-spot place and skip over that panic-filled morning search just before you have to leave out. Also, this hook makes for ADORABLE decor and is strong enough to hold light bags, scarves, and more.
14. A hanger stacker that'll turn laundry day into such a quick breeze because be honest, washing clothes is the easy part. Not leaving your clean clothes unsorted on the bed for three days is what you need more support with. Consider this stacker your new support since you'll be able to hang everything up in a snap now that you'll actually be able to find hangers without the task of untangling them.
15. A deep pocket sheets set to end all the worries about a corner or two popping up while you're catching ZZZs. These sheets fit mattresses up to 24 inches deep (!!!) and come with four pillowcases.
16. A bag-organizing insert for anyone who's as tired of digging into their black hole of a purse as I am and needs to literally get their stuff together, immediately. The insert features one large pocket, four small pockets, two zipper pockets, and six mesh pockets that'll ensure that you and I can ~finally~ find what we're looking for without feeling like Mary Poppins.
17. Satin pillowcases that'll zhuzh up your bedroom decor by day and help minimize hair breakage and dryness as you sleep on it by night. Two birds. One stone. Or should I say, two pillowcases, one amazing grab? Hehehe.
18. A sunrise alarm clock to help you wake up on the right side of the bed every single day. The clock has a sunrise stimulation wake-up setting that gradually increases its light similar to a real morning sunrise so you wake up naturally instead of being jolted by a janky alarm sound. It also works reversibly for creating a sunset when you're ready for bed!
19. A Book of the Month subscription so bookworms will never have to feel that empty feeling that comes when you've wrapped up a book, loved it to pieces, and then realize you have nothing else to read. Book of the Month will bring the books straight to your door and send you five new books every month. You get to keep and pay for your faves.
20. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes so you never have to worry about ~forgetting~ to feed your plants again. Translation: You'll complete the final phase of actually becoming your mother. Just pop these sticks into the soil of your hungry plants and watch them flourish!
21. A moon lamp for anyone who shamelessly still needs a night light but wants a way more cool-looking one. This light resembles an actual factual moon that'll give you the comforting room glow you love in a really cute, grownup way.
22. Light-dimming stickers that'll prevent the blinking lights on all of your electronics from keeping you awake at night now that you're committed to getting every single drop of sleep you deserve. Also, yes, you can use it to cover up the camera on your laptop if you're like me and think the government is probably, definitely watching your every move.
23. A kitchen knife sharpener so you can refresh your knives as they dull over time and do the most adult thing of adult things to do which is, duh, to save some MONAYYYYYY.
24. Divider sticky notes to better organize the thoughts you jot down in your journal, planner, or diary. You could also use them to take notes and bookmark pages in textbooks without damaging the books by actually writing and/or highlighting in them.
25. A handmade eyeglasses holder because you've been doing the I-can't-find-my-glasses routine for way too long. Now that you're all growed up and trying to do things a lil' differently, you'll minimize the lost spectacles dilemma by perching them on this polished wooden sniffer.
26. A tote and wristlet set that'll also give you two bags in one since you can reverse the tote any time you want to show off another color. The bag has a straightforward design and neutral colors so you'll never be without a bag that'll match every outfit in your wardrobe.
27. Adidas Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoes that are crazy comfortable for working out and wearing allllllllll the way to the event before switching into your heels at the very last possible minute. Yeah, you're that age and it's completely, totally fine. No more excruciating pain in the name of looking cute.
28. A three-piece produce-saving container set that'll make your fruits and veggies last much longer in the fridge. No more spending your hard-earned duckets on fruit just for it to go bad before you actually get to enjoy it.
29. Silicone baking mat sheets so throwing cookies, rolls, and other tasty things into the oven can be a quick, non-messy situation your belly will be so grateful for. There will be more tasty morsels going into your mouth and less of it boiling over and sticking to the bottom of the pan, or worse, the bottom of your oven.
30. Reusable grocery bags that'll actually hold up under the weight of your groceries without tearing to shreds and sending your stuff flying all over the grocery store floor or parking lot. These strong but lightweight bags are made of 100% nylon that'll hold up to 30 pounds worth of stuff and you can fold them up into tiny space-saving pouches when you're not using them. They're also rip-resistant and come in a ton of colors so you get to tote your groceries (and save the planet with a plastic-free outing) in style.
31. A car sauce holder so you can stop trying to knee-finesse your car while you gobble up chicken nuggets. No more swerving in the name of dunking.
32. Schick Silk Touch-Up Dermaplaning Tools that'll remove peach fuzz, help shape brows, and remove dead skin cells that interfere with your smooth skin goals with a simple, careful flick of your wrist.
33. A maze feeder that'll make mealtime way more fun and stimulating for your pets and force them to slow the heck down instead of practically inhaling the food and risking choking.
34. A can colander for straining your canned foods ~without~ losing one pea, piece of corn, or any other scrumptious thing down the drain with the excess juice. Just snap it on the can and get to pouring. The process is quick and the colander is dishwasher-friendly!
35. An electric nail trimmer so your pet's manicure remains on point at all times. This'll prevent their quicks from growing out too long, painful scratching, and uncomfy walking. Bonus: It has a super quiet motor which will be great for pets that are skittish about strange, loud sounds.
36. A Crock-Pot food warmer to make sure you enjoy hot food from home even when you're super busy and don't even want to leave your workspace for lunch. No more hot food going cold and getting you all hangry.
37. An avocado saver so whenever you get back to the other half, it'll be ready and just as yummy as the first one you savored.
38. Animal bag clips to close up your snack bags so they'll be fresh whenever you're ready to pick up where you left off. They come in a six-piece set of adorable hedgehogs and foxes.
39. Eyeshadow patches to put underneath your eyelids and prevent fall out from ruining your foundation. You could also use these to get a smooth winged eyeliner look or on your lips to make sure your lipstick and/or lip liner has perfect lines.
40. A French fry holder so you can scarf down fries on the go without worrying about dropping any all over your car.
41. NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray that'll help your makeup stay in place but will also ensure you keep that smooth matte look for the entire day. This is a perfect choice for anyone with oily skin!
42. Cart trolley bags that'll make grocery shopping a much faster and more organized experience — you know, so you can stop staring at all the food in there while your stomach grumbles curse words at you.
43. A NYX Concealer Color Correcting Palette to help you literally cover up any kind of discoloration! The palette features six shades which are light and medium (to camouflage spots that aren't too dark), yellow and peach (to conceal dullness and dark circles), green (to cover redness), and purple and pink (to brighten). These concealers are creamy and will also hydrate your skin.
44. Immunity-boosting allergy supplement soft chews so your dog will get relief from allergies and all other kindsa doggy discomfort things. Each soft chew has probiotics and other nutrients to help with immunity, digestion, and skin irritation.
45. Empowerment question cards to bring yourself a lil' more personal time and positivity for those "woosah" moments that'll inevitably come. There are 52 cards decorated in bright colors with questions that'll inspire introspection, meditation, and self-motivation. Reviewers used them for a variety of things including journaling, group activities at work, ice breakers at get-togethers, and even therapy sessions.
46. A Vivienne Sabó Cabaret Première mascara designed to lengthen your lashes AND curl them! You can nix your lash curler ~and~ the need to learn how to apply lashes!
47. A full-body bath pillow complete with a bath sponge to 100% encourage you to actually park yourself in the tub, enjoy some you-time, and relax for once. This life-saver is machine-washable. It also has 3D cushioning that dries quickly so mold won't mess up the vibes.
48. A dual-ended eyeliner stamp because cheating your way to a FLAWLESS winged eyeliner look is honestly goals. No seriously, you're gonna save so much time. It has a wing stamp on one end and a traditional felt tip on the other. No more trial, error, and smudging away product since you can get it right on the first try with this stamp.
49. The Spontuneous game for days when you and the squad get bored and want to have some sing-a-long fun. This game requires one player to choose a word while the others think of a song with that word in the lyrics. Note: You do not have to have the voice of an angel. In fact, it'll make for a much funnier experience if you sound as terrible as possible.
50. Wood polish and conditioner to keep even the most high-traffic wood surfaces in your house looking brand-spankin' new. One scroll through the before-and-after pictures for this product on Amazon and it'll be very clear why it has so many five-star reviews.
51. A tub drainer to catch all the hair that would normally pile up in your drain. It'll also be easy (and yea, kinda disgusting) to pluck out and clean when needed. And you'll always be able to prevent a clogged drain before it happens.
52. OR, a FlexiSnake to dig out all the hair that's been having camp meetings in your drain. It'll be a nasty process, but you'll be so happy when water's back to running down your sink like a dream.
53. A cooktop cleaning kit so you can treat yourself to a brand new stove without actually having to spend the hundreds of dollars it usually costs to snag one. The kit comes with a 10-ounce bottle of Cerama Bryte Cooktop Cleaner, one cleaning pad, and one scraper.
54. A portable door lock to give you extra security whenever you're sleeping anywhere that isn't your personal abode. It'll come in super handy for anyone who frequents Airbnb's or hostels and sleeps better knowing things are way more secure.
This is you laughing in the face of problems coming your way this year before you smash 'em to pieces!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.