We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Please note that these aren't medical recommendations. Be sure to check with your doctor before starting any kind of treatment.
1. A posture corrector that'll basically force you to move with your back straight and your shoulders relaxed for 100% of the time that you wear it. It's also supposed to help your body learn to sit and stand that way naturally!
2. A neck massager that might be one of the very few products on Amazon that earned a five-star review from every reviewer. This thing will massage your neck with four tension points and three massage modes. It also has a heating mode and can be operated with a remote controller.
3. Penetrex Pain Relief Lotion to literally rub out the kinks in your back and neck. It features ingredients like arnica (meant to minimize pain and bruising) and vitamin B6 (meant to address different bodily needs like stress management and inflammation).
4. A reclining office chair with lumbar support so your back and neck can sustain while you bang away at the keys at your desk. It also has an adjustable headrest and foot support! You just might forget you're working and fall asleep in this thing. You've been warned.
5. OR a memory foam back support cushion to attach to your current office chair that'll make it way comfier than it is right now. It can also be used for car seats and wheelchairs!
6. A heatable animal plushie to set on your neck or back for extra comfort or to simply snuggle up to when snuggle time comes around. Each plushie has a removable pouch filled with flax seed and lavender so when you heat it up, it'll emit a light fragrance.
7. A Signature Design by Ashley Furniture Mattress that I own and can vouch for. Believe me, this pillowtop mattress will have your back and neck singing your praises from the first night you sleep on it.
8. A bath pillow that'll give you something to rest your head and neck on whenever you want to sit, chill, and soak.
9. A 3-in-1 massage candle to fill your house up with the scent of eucalyptus, peppermint, pine, rosemary, and cedarwood. But wait, there's more! When melted and cooled, this CBD-infused wax will work as a massage oil for your neck and back. And the third cool thing about this super candle is that it's also a body moisturizer. You'll get a whole Friday night mood in this one tin can.
10. A gentle back scrubber that'll stretch and twist just the way you need it to make sure your back never feels left out when you scrub and exfoliate the rest of your body.
11. An acupressure mat and pillow set to bring a satisfyingly prickly relaxation experience to your self-care time. The prickly parts are meant to help get your blood moving. Reviewers sing this thing's praises in a million different ways with most noting that laying on it bare-backed OR with clothes on helped them relieve tension, stress, and helped them rest better afterward.
12. A heated massager for the back, neck, and shoulders with an embedded deep tissue kneading pillow. It has four buttons for adjusting the vibration speed, the direction of the massaging nodes, and the heat. The massager also comes with both a car and an AC adapter so you can take the massage with you on the road whenever.
13. A full-body pregnancy pillow to help you keep a comfortable position whenever you're sleeping or just lounging at home. It's purposefully shaped to follow the natural curve of a pregnant person but you don't haaave to have a baby bump to get on board with this snuggle buddy. Lots of reviewers shared that it's just super comforting to sleep with, especially if you're a side-sleeper.
14. Mineral bath salts meant to ease aches and provide muscle relief while you relax and soak. The formula includes Epsom and sea salts to draw out impurities and reduce pain.
15. A bear claw back scratcher so you can stop doing body contortions trying to get rid of an itch. It's made of 100% stainless steel and stretches up to 23 inches.
16. Massage balls that can be rolled over tense spots and knots on your neck and back. Each ball has a hole in the back so you can pour oils in and rub them while you work out your muscles.
17. A car seat neck pillow to keep in the whip so you'll have more support. It's made of 100% memory foam so it'll contort to your head and neck shape specifically. Two adjustable straps along the back ensure it'll be secure on your headrest and it also has a removable cover so you can wash it when you want. Prepare to feel comfy in any ~neck~ of the woods you drive to!
18. Cannabis hemp oil that'll come in handy if you prefer to nix the pills and other prescribed medication to try a possible natural remedy. You can take this alone by the teaspoon or drop it into your food and drinks.
19. An all-natural roll-on stick that'll help you make the pain roll right on away from your body. It's made with tea tree oil, vanilla, blue malle eucalyptus, and olive oil.
20. A self-massager to get those hard-to-reach spots on your back and shoulders without having to seek out a masseuse.
Your neck and back now that you're giving them the TLC they've deserved all along.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.