56 Things That Might Help Fix Life's Big And Small Problems
"Every little thing is gonna be alright." —Bob Marley
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A posture corrector that'll basically force you to move with your back straight and your shoulders relaxed for 100% of the time that you wear it. It's also supposed to help your body learn to sit and stand that way naturally!
2. A vibrating scalp massager to give you the head massage you deserve after a stressful day, help you work your shampoo through your hair on wash day easier, and lift dandruff from your scalp.
3. Nose- and life-saving Poo-Pourri toilet spray in case people doing #2 in your house is your #1 pet peeve.
4. An antifungal tea tree oil scrub that tons of Amazon reviewers say will help ease acne, dandruff, warts, dryness, calluses, and a ton of other skin concerns.
5. A cosmetics organizer for anyone who has a mountain of beauty products somewhere in their house (or office!) at all times. This'll help you give everything a ~place~ and minimize clutter.
6. A padded bath kneeler for anyone who loves bathing the kiddos but ~hates~ how their knees and elbows feel when it's time to get up. This bath kneeler can be folded and hung up to dry and has four storage pockets for tub toys, shampoos, and more.
7. A flameless LED candle set if you're always forgetting to blow out real candles. This set can be turned on, off, and set to a timer with a remote — minus all that fire hazard business.
9. BESTOPE Blackhead Removal Kit to help you stop being so handsy with your pimples and prevent unnecessary redness or spreading bacteria. This kit comes with five different needles for different pimple sizes and a case to store them in when you aren't using them.
10. TXTR. by Cantu Oil + Vitamins Scalp Saver for anyone with sensitive skin (like me) who is always having a hard time finding fragrance-free products. If you struggle with psoriasis, eczema, or just an itchy scalp, I promise this will change your whole life. Your scalp might just grow lips and thank you.
13. Hair, beard, and tattoo oil shaped like a cowboy hat–wearing skull so you can banish dryness ASAP.
14. The Diva Stuff Anti-Bacterial Pillow Mist with lavender and peppermint water that's meant to calm you and help lull you to sleep. It's also made to stop acne-causing bacteria from traveling from your pillows to your face.
15. A power perch to keep all of your electronics elevated and away from water. Plus, it'll help you minimize clutter on the bathroom sink.
16. A mountable electric fireplace for anyone whose home could use more warmth but is also short on space. It has three color settings and the best part? While it does heat up, if you want the cozy ~look~ of a fireplace without feeling the actual warmth, then there's a setting for that too!
17. A daily planner to help you keep up with your schedule, as well as set weekly and monthly goals. It has space for to-do lists, motivational stickers, and reflecting on your weeks' victories. Translation: This planner is out to be your personal lil' cheerleader so prepared to tell disorganization to talk to the hand!
18. A desk pad to zhuzh up a boring workspace so it looks more like a creativity hub instead of a spot for busywork. The mat can also add more color to your desk, protect its surface, be used as a background for taking photos, and double as a mouse pad.
19. Candy-colored mismatched earrings that are super pretty but will also be perfect if you're always losing an earring. With this purposefully mismatched set, you never have to worry about an exact match and will always have a set to wear.
20. Noise-canceling headphones for days when you need to hunker down and FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS. (Or, when you just feel like entertaining absolutely no one.)
21. A dishwasher magnet to keep EVERYONE in the house on the same page about what's going on with the dishes. You know, because dirty plates in the cabinets are a no-go.
22. Magic Eraser Sponges to put on your walls so marks and stains come completely off and your home starts to look like YOUR home again.
23. An activated charcoal toothbrush to help you take better care of your teeth because it doesn't matter how old you get, preventative care will always be better than scary trips to the dentist due to not working overtime to care for your teeth.
24. Cable clips for eliminating all the discord created by the many cords in your life. Your stuff is going to look so satisfying after you get everything in perfect order with these simple thingamajigs.
25. A mop and broom holder to make your kitchen or laundry room look less cluttered instantly. It'll also hold things like bags and house keys.
26. A Revlon Shine Nail Buffer – it'll finally give your nails the refresh they're thirsting for. The double-sided buffer is meant to create a shiny topcoat that lasts for three days. You're about to tell those $80 nail salon trips buh-bye! (OK. Maybe not because they're fun but this'll be a handy thing to have when you need to get your fingers together between visits).
27. A mildew-resistant antimicrobial shower curtain liner to keep all the funk and gunk away from your bathroom — like wayyy away.
28. Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner with an OxiClean lemon citrus scent that I use and LOVE for how it attacks the dirt in my bathroom. It'll be your go-to for all things bathroom-related thanks to how fast it cleans and how good it smells (no choking or sneezing here!). You just spray the foam, let it sit, and when the foam turns white, that's how you know it's time to wipe it away along with the dirt. Bonus: The blue-ish/purple-ish foam just looks super cool.
29. A shark-swimming-in-wine glass if you need something fun in your collection of dishes that'll also help you wrap up a ~biting~ long day with a little vino. And nope, you shouldn't feel gill-ty at all because, well, this wine glass is way too cool not to thoroughly indulge.
30. A reversible baby playmat for parents who want to cater to their kids but don't want their home aesthetic to ~always~ be playpen-inspired. This mat features cartoon letters, shapes, and numbers on one side but looks super grown-up and stylish on the other with a simpler, neutral print. It's meant to stimulate kids visually, protect them from hard falls, and make messes easier to clean.
31. A handheld veggie slicer that'll help you make veggie noodles in a ~slash~ so you can make veggie-filled meals ~and~ save money by avoiding takeout for a change.
32. A produce-saving container to make fruits and veggies ACTUALLY FREAKING LAST for more than four days. No more wasting your hard-earned duckets on fruit just to discover they've withered away into shoulda-coulda-woulda-been-delicious land. Do I sound like a personal victim? I am but thanks to this container, none of us have to be anymore.
33. Mimosa cubes that'll make INSTANT mimosas for you whenever you've run out of juice. You just grab the flavored cube you want, pluck it into a glass of bubbly, let that baby fizz up, and boom — mimosa time in literal seconds with no juice necessary.
34. A zipper-puller so you'll never have to worry about not having a parent, friend, or significant other around to zip up your outfits again.
35. Washing machine tablets to make laundry day a less irritating experience since they prevent mildew and mold from growing in your washer and reversing all the work you do to your clothes and linens. Buying an entirely new washer? Psssshh! That's for adult-adults and we'll be pushing that very sophisticated purchase back a bit.
36. Biotin shampoo that's formulated to help people experiencing hair loss and is infused with jojoba oil which will help moisturize the scalp and prevent dandruff.
37. A soft and lightweight sleep mask that'll cover the majority of your face and totally black out any light so you can finally get all the ZZZ's you deserve and be ready to tackle adulting with a well-rested enthusiasm. It even has a nose flap so no light can sneak in through there!
38. High-waist opaque leggings for anyone who finds regular pants uncomfortable and craves a pants-less life. Reviewers say that these will meet your needs ~and~ keep your undies concealed.
39. A Drop Stop seat gap filler because losing stuff to that seemingly bottomless pit next to your car seat is really, really annoying. Finally, you won't have to stick your hands down there and stretch your fingers nearly out of their joints trying to grab your cell phone or fallen fries.
40. A heavy-duty car trash bag so your car can stop resembling the messy room you kept in grade school when you still lived with your parents.
41. Green Gobbler Drain Clog Dissolver that'll gobble up hair and other gunk taking up space in your drains in minutes. You can use it for toilets, sinks, and tubs.
42. Wood polish and conditioner that'll resurrect even the most high-traffic wood surfaces in your house. One scroll through the before-and-after pictures for this product on Amazon and it'll be very clear why it has so many five-star reviews.
43. A cozy beanie hat with a hole so you never have to sacrifice your hairstyle for being warm. It will accommodate high ponies, messy buns, and top knots.
44. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleaning Pads to scrub away marks and stains on any surface in your house. This baby is designed to make everything in your life from the windows to the walls (word to Lil Jon) sparkle like new again!
45. Silicone baking mat sheets so throwing cookies, rolls, and other tasty things into the oven can be a non-messy situation your belly will be so grateful for. These sheets will require no oil, cooking sprays, or parchment paper.
46. A travel neck pillow that totally looks like an infinity scarf but don't let the appearance fool ya'. The snug, adjustable fit will ensure that your head and neck are positioned properly whenever you're traveling and trying to sleep while sitting up on the go. It's only a half of a pound so it'll fit inside luggage easily and it's machine-washable.
47. A reading light so you can keep the good times rolling when the book is getting too good to turn the lights out — without disturbing anyone else in the house.
48. An internet address and password log book for anyone who can't remember a password to save their life and always needs to request a password reset before they can actually live their best life. This lil' book will keep up with login info for social media, online banking, and school portals so things can get done without a password delay.
49. A flat iron that way too many reviewers praised for getting their hair laid and slayed without the threat of heat damage. It'll also come with a style guide, a one-year warranty, and a bonus travel-size argan oil leave-in hair treatment.
50. Moisturizing cream for anyone who works with their hands a lot and will need an extra ~hand~ with keeping them hydrated and healthy.
52. Bottle Bright tablets so you can stop feeling that little tug of doubt every time you sip from your favorite water bottle about whether or not you got ~every~ bit of nastiness out of it the last time you cleaned it. These tablets will remove the bacteria, stains, and odors that are often left in water bottles and coffee tumblers. Sip in peace, peeps!
53. A diamond cleaning stick that'll remove the gunk from your jewelry and make it shine like the day you got it.
54. An attachable silicone colander so draining things doesn't have to be so... ya' know... draining. It'll work for your pots, pans, and bowls.
55. A three-in-one avocado slicer that'll turn you into even more of an avocado-eating pro! It'll cut the veggie in half, remove the pit, and pluck out what's left in perfect slices so you don't spend so much time fighting with an avocado and you can just enjoy it.
56. A handy-dandy device that'll light up when you need a reminder to stop neglecting your self-care duties and DRINK MORE WATER YOU WALKING DESERT!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.