19 Things That’ll Encourage You To Eat Breakfast Every Day
A Darth Vader waffle maker, gorgeous dishware, and bowl that may forever change how you eat cereal 🥣🤪.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A split cereal bowl for anyone who still really, really loves cereal but really, really hates when it gets soggy. This cool bowl will certainly help you ~compartmentalize~ those feelings in a whole new way.
2. Gorgeous marble dishware that's so pretty, you'll be more than excited to eat breakfast with it — and snap a pic jussst before you indulge. 😋
3. A sandwich maker that'll make your breakfast sandwiches so fast, you'll swear it was ~wich~craft.
4. Produce-saving containers to help make the fruits you love eating with breakfast ACTUALLY FREAKING LAST in the fridge so they're nice and fresh when you're ready to pull 'em out and enjoy 'em.
5. A three-in-one breakfast hub that just may encourage you to eat breakfast for dinner way more often. Top tier multi-tasking level, here you come 🏆🍳!
6. Chocolate maple pretzel peanut butter spread should you forget to make dessert and want to transform a dinner roll into something sweet. BTW, it's gluten-free!
7. A tiny cast-iron skillet — yup, like the larger, battle-tested one your grandmother prob cooked dang near everything in growing up. Its tiny twin will be a nice size for frying the perfect egg.
8. A genius egg cooker that can make six hard-boiled, soft-boiled, poached eggs, or omelets in under 10 minutes. It comes with a poaching tray, measuring cup, omelet tray, and a six-egg holding tray. The cooker also has a timer, an auto-shutoff function, and will play a cool tune when the eggs are ready so you don't have to stand over the stove in fear of overcooking them.
9. A NutriBullet blender to whip up meal replacement smoothies, shakes, and more.
10. A Darth Vadar waffle-maker in case the Star Wars fan in you would love to have the Sith Lord join you for breakfast as often as the Force permits. 😊🍽️
11. Mike's Hot Honey for anyone who a) loves eating and b) loves drizzling good stuff on what they love eating. This honey will bring the spicy-sweetness to ice cream, chicken and waffles, cocktails, and more! If you've grown bored with your go-to comfort foods, this hot stuff is the perfect way to turn the heat up on your meals.
12. A convertible toaster that'll make toast but when you're ~really~ feelin' fancy-schmancy, it has extra stands that'll help you warm up croissants. Yep, you'll be making a tea-cups-up-pinkies-out kinda breakfast with those! 🥐
13. A tea set — speaking of sticking those pinkies out — that's so beautiful you'll definitely want to turn a breakfast or brunch session into a snazzier production.
14. A microwave bacon cooker that'll actually give you bacon🥓 that looks and tastes like it came fresh out of a hot iron skillet!
15. A breakfast sandwich maker so anytime you crave a morning meal for lunch, you can just make one at the house and carry it with you instead of throwing dollars at McDonald's all-day breakfast menu. This gadget can make two sandwiches at a time in about five minutes. It also features a countdown timer with an audible beep and each part is removable and dishwasher-safe.
16. A 3-in-1 tool that'll split, de-pit, and cut avocados so you can have them with your eggs, on your toast, in your breakfast smoothies, and whatever else you enjoy them with.
17. A dry food dispenser to keep and get your favorite cereal whenever you have a taste for it. It's also great for encouraging kids to prep their own bowls of cereal minus the mess.
18. A mini doughnut maker that'll make sweet, fried dough faster than you can hop in the car to make Krispy Kreme's hot light.
19. A pancake batter mixer bottle so you can pour up and make a perfectly shaped flapjack every time. It'll also make it super easy to mix, pour, and fry several batches of pancakes faster.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.