We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An incense burner statue that'll transform the smoke from your incense into a visual that looks like a calming waterfall or fountain. FANCY AS HECK, RIGHT?!!!
2. Satin pillowcases so you can get your beauty sleep in pure luxury.
3. A humidifying oil diffuser to give your room a soft glow and pleasant fragrance of your favorite essential oils. It has seven light settings and an automatic-off function. The diffuser can last up to four hours with continuous use or for eight hours with intermittent use. By the way, this diffuser also has more than 11,000 five-star reviews.
4. An adorable plushie that's super squishy and you shall call it "Squishy" and it shall be your Squishy. Because we all need random stuff around us that makes us happy.
5. A Revlon Shine Nail Buffer – it'll finally give your nails the refresh they're thirsting for. The double-sided buffer is meant to create a shiny topcoat that lasts for three days. You're about to tell those $80 nail salon trips buh-bye! (OK. Maybe not because they're fun but this'll be a handy thing to have when you need to get your fingers together between visits).
6. High-fidelity earplugs to help minimize the music at all the boomin' concerts and festivals you love going to. They're designed to reduce damaging decibel levels without compromising the quality of the sound so you won't have to dip out early due to uncomfy noise.
7. Chic sunglasses with a design that's dangerously close to the Celine square sunnies that cost over $400. And these? These cuties will run you just a few dollars.
8. A Soap Cherie Self Love Bath Kit that'll be worth showering yourself with because, well, who loves you more than you, boo?! The set comes with a rose quartz crystal, body oil, a heart-shaped exfoliating mitt, and soaking salts.
9. Bath Bouquet floral-scented soap petals to treat yourself to flowers in a more relaxing way. They can add a scent to bathwater or be used directly as soap.
10. A Signature Design by Ashley Furniture Mattress that I own (in the "plush" top) and can vouch for. Believe me, this pillowtop mattress will have your back and neck singing your praises from the first night you sleep on it. It'll also help you sleep a lot more soundly.
11. A light curtain that'll treat your room to a cool, soft glow and an overall relaxing mood. The curtain is waterproof, has eight light settings controlled by a remote, and can be used indoors or outdoors. Layer the light strings with sheer curtains to add to your room's ambiance.
12. A posture corrector to basically force you to move with your back straight and your shoulders relaxed for 100% of the time that you wear it. It's also supposed to help your body learn to sit and stand that way naturally. You can even wear it while you work out!
13. The Madewell Transport Tote — it'll be the everyday minimalist accessory you'll want to carry your whole life in. It's super roomy and features a pocket for your phone, top handles, and a strap. You can also get it monogrammed!
14. Mimosa cubes will make INSTANT mimosas without juice. You just grab the flavored cube you want, pluck it into a glass of bubbly, let that baby fizz up, and boom — mimosa time in literal seconds with no juice necessary.
15. Sweet shoe tags to give yourself a lil' encouragement when you need your second wind.
16. A flat iron that way too many reviewers praised for getting their hair laid and slayed without the threat of heat damage. It'll also come with a style guide, a one-year warranty, and a bonus travel-size argan oil leave-in hair treatment.
17. "Shhh! I'm reading" socks so everyone will know EXACTLY what the deal is when you snuggle up with your favorite book.
18. A bottomless wine glass can make your vino-loving self feel SO. FREAKING. SEEN. You'll be thanking yourself from the bottom of your glass... if you ever reach it? 🤔
19. A soft and lightweight sleep mask that'll cover the majority of your face and totally black out any light so you get all the ZZZ's you deserve. It even has a nose flap so no light can sneak in through there!
20. LED stick-on lights to create your very own vanity without breaking the bank. After all, you need to see you clearly at all times. You're just that friggin' bomb.
21. A cozy beanie hat with a hole so you never have to sacrifice your hairstyle for being warm. It will accommodate high ponies, messy buns, and top knots.
22. A travel neck pillow that totally looks like an infinity scarf but don't let its appearance fool ya'. The snug, adjustable fit will ensure that your head and neck are positioned properly when you travel and have to sleep while sitting up.
23. The BESTOPE Blackhead Removal Kit will remove pimples without causing unnecessary redness or spreading bacteria. This kit comes with five different needles for different pimple sizes and a case to store them in when you aren't using them.
24. A diamond cleaning stick to remove the gunk from your jewelry and make it twinkle and shine like the day you got it.
25. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask will scrub out blackheads. The cool concoction fizzles and pops, and the end result is all the gunk snatched out of your skin. Woohoo!
26. Kai hypoallergenic body buffer sponges to cleanse, moisturize, and exfoliate the skin during bath time. They're filled with a light blend of exotic perfumes so you'll also wrap up your bath smelling like a bouquet of flowers.
27. A bowknot headband can hold your hair back while you do your skincare routine so you don't waste time fighting with wisps of hair or trying to get product out of your locks.
28. The CLSEVXY Facial Cleansing Brush – it'll remove makeup, gently exfoliate the skin, dig out blackheads, and reduce the look of fine lines. I know you've seen the $100 Clarisonic brush — but this one is on Amazon for an omigosh price and includes four brush heads and adjustable speed settings! Gahhhh, if you don't dunk this thing in your cart, you better!
29. Or the Hairby Facial Cleansing Brush which is made with silicone and looks a lot like the Foreo — but for less than half the price tag and WHEW, your wallet will finally agree with you on an impulsive electronic skincare buy. This gadget exfoliates the skin with a gentle vibration and it's USB chargeable!
30. A Lavinso Foot Exfoliation Mask to grant yourself brand new feet since it strips layers and layers of dead skin and calluses from them.
31. An adjustable bamboo bathtub tray that'll prop up food, drinks, tablets, books, hopes, dreams and whatever else you need for your untimed soak sesh. Sigh. You won't be getting up for a minute and that's exactly how you like it, right?
32. A scalp massager for anyone who wants to give their scalp some TLC but doesn't want to do too much finger work to get it done.
33. A kitty face candle that's as ~purr~ty as it can be and will fill any room up in your house with the sweet smell of vanilla and caramel. Mmm!
34. An eyeliner stamp because you deserve the cheat code to a flawless wing. Perfect eyeliner life, here you come!
35. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara for anyone who's way too lazy to actually apply falsies. This mascara will give you the drama you need without tweezers, lash glue, and all that jazz.
36. A fedora hat to bring a lil' vintage fun to your ensemble — and to take care of a few messy hair days when you don't feel like being bothered but you ~do~ still wanna be fabulous.
37. A mug warmer so you won't have to get up to reheat your cup of coffee, tea, or whatever else you love to drink.
38. A portable door lock to give you extra security whenever you're sleeping anywhere that isn't your personal abode. It'll come in super handy for anyone who frequents Airbnbs or hostels and sleeps better knowing things are way more secure.
39. Exercise cards to help guide you through a complete effective workout on nearly every square inch of your body. This is an excellent alternative to hiring a personal trainer or paying for those fitness videos. Who's ready to ~shuffle~ around their workout routine?!
40. A colorful bamboo-inspired earring set that you can mix and match to your heart's content.
41. Empowerment question cards to bring yourself a lil' more personal time and positivity for those "woosah" moments that'll inevitably come. There are 52 cards decorated in bright colors with questions that'll inspire introspection, meditation, and self-motivation. Reviewers used them for a variety of things including journaling, meditation, group activities at work, ice breakers at get-togethers, and even therapy sessions.
42. A Star Wars Lightsaber chopsticks set to defend your belly from hunger with the bravery of the Jedi. Listen, if you use this like a real lightsaber from time to time, it's totally cool.
43. Blue light–blocking glasses to give your eyes the TLC they deserve while you're looking at screens. The glasses are meant to block 100% harmful UV rays and relieve eye fatigue. It'll be hard for you to ~see~ why you didn't snag these sooner.
44. An essential oil stick that'll help relieve migraines if you're not the type to use medication as an initial go-to.
45. A set of decorative hair clips to wear every day and on special occasions. You'll look fancy in a ~snap~!
46. A hair finishing stick made with plant oils to clean up all random stray strands so you can achieve those sleek buns, ponytails, and topknots every single time.
47. Mike's Hot Honey for bringing spicy-sweetness to ice cream, chicken and waffles, cocktails, and more!
48. A Baby Yoga T-shirt that's so cute you won't want to wear anything else to your vinyasa class.
49. A kitty spoon for the side of your tea and coffee cups so you can stir, sip, and hang it when you don't need it. This thing is su-purr cute!
50. Biotin shampoo to give yourself the gift of a cleaner, healthier scalp! Soooo many reviewers credited this shampoo with helping to thicken the thin areas in their hair and preventing breakage and they've got the before-and-after photos to prove it!
51. A cat sock set because cats make you extremely happy and you DO deserve to feel extremely happy. You'll get five pairs of socks in the set in an assortment of colors.
52. A shark-swimming-in-wine glass to help you wrap up a ~biting~ long day with a little vino. And nope, you shouldn't feel gill-ty at all because, well, this wine glass is way too cool not to thoroughly indulge.
53. An electric wine opener that'll help you pop bottles in seconds with no real wrist work involved.
54. A handheld milk frother to give you perfect froth for all of your favorite coffee drinks right in the warm comforts of your home. Starbucks run for what?!
55. Clip-in hair extensions that literally NO ONE will ever believe didn't crawl straight outta your scalp. These babies will give you the thickness you want and whatever length you feel like serving that day. Rapunzel, Rapunzel, just clip in your hair!
56. A pillow for side-sleepers to fit snugly between your knees so you can get that good-good sleep every single night.
57. Charles By Charles David boots guaranteed to be absolute SHOWSTOPPERS every single time you step out in them. I OWN THESE AND THEY'RE AMAZEBALLS!!!
Look at you! Loving yo' self and enjoying your new-new.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.