We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Temperatures are dipping lower and ya' know what that means!
1. A Jenga game because honey, you haven't had a really fun night in until you've been wasted (yes, even just hot chocolate–wasted) with friends circling around a table and music blasting as everyone enjoys the anticipation of those blocks crashing to the table. It sounds simple but yes, this game will make the night for kids and adults alike.
2. A mildew-resistant shower liner curtain that'll hold up tablets and phones from the outside of the bath so you can have some bathroom entertainment without drowning your devices to their literal death.
3. A breakfast sandwich maker to give you the perfect excuse to invite the crew over and serve breakfast for dinner. This gadget can make two sandwiches at a time in about five minutes. It also features a countdown timer with an audible beep and each part is removable and dishwasher-safe.
4. Annnnd! A cute pumpkin waffle maker to give that breakfast-for-dinner shindig the perfect sprinkle of fall! This gadget also makes hash browns and paninis. So are you hungry? Because I'm hungry.
5. A puzzle plateau that'll keep all of your jigsaw pieces in place with its flat surface and raised edges that prevent them from falling. The plateau has four drawers so you can separate and store different pieces, walk away, and then pick up where you left off whenever you want. The plateau is designed to hold a puzzle with up to 1,000 pieces. It's beyond perfect for nights when you're ~puzzled~ about fun things to do at home.
6. A microwave popcorn maker because, yes, it's just the extra touch you'll need for those oh so casual film screenings you'll be hosting at your spot. It's also compressible so you can save space and store it easily when it's not in use.
7. AND! Retro-style popcorn bowls to really add to the movie night fun. This will def come in clutch if you decide to host a larger movie viewing but they'll also be super cute for kids to use.
8. The Spontuneous game that's requires one player to choose a word while the others think of a song with that word in the lyrics. Note: You do not have to have the voice of an angel. In fact, it'll make for a much funnier night if you sound as terrible as possible.
9. A heated throw blanket that'll bring the warmth anywhere you need it in your house thanks to its compact size. It has three heat settings and a three-hour shutoff time so you don't use excessive energy. The best part about this cozy thing is that it's so dang affordable, you can cop two or three for the whole family or to pass around to guests who come over to your place this fall and winter.
10. A heating pad with a pocket that turns it into a foot warmer if your idea of fun is all about being as warm and cozy as possible while you binge-watch Netflix or kick it around the house with friends and the fam.
11. An adjustable bamboo bathtub tray for propping up food, drinks, tablets, books, hopes, dreams, and whatever else you'll need for your soak sesh.
12. A paint-by-numbers kit for kids and adults that'll help you put the phones and tablets down, pick up a paintbrush for the first time in forever, and tap into your creative side.
13. An Amazon Firestick so you can get your stream on — on Netflix, Hulu, and basically every other streaming app. The Firestick is pretty simple to use. Just stick it in your television and then use the remote it comes with to navigate through your preferred apps. It'll come in super handy for anyone who lives to binge-watch shows or have Netflix-and-chill nights with the squad.
14. A Tasty Bake The Internet Kit that includes one six-piece non-stick bakeware set and the Tasty Dessert cookbook — that'll encourage you to spend more time in your kitchen making all the pies, gingerbread loaves, and fall-themed cupcakes your sweet tooth desires.
15. LED stick-on lights to morph your bathroom mirror into the bougie vanity of your dreams so you can spend some fall evenings perfecting your makeup skills.
16. AND! A Beakey Makeup Brush Set that includes 10 brushes, one beauty sponge, and one brush cleaner egg set to help you get your blend on. And in case you're wondering, YES, it is perfectly fine to spend time at your vanity creating gorg looks with absolutely no going-out plans.
17. Seasonal candles to keep the scent of one of fall's most beloved pastimes around your home.
18. A subscription to Book of the Month so you'll always have a good read to cozy up on the couch with under your heated blanket.
19. An adult coloring book that'll help keep you busy around the house, relieve a little stress, and help you (kinda) channel the Basquiat that is truly in all of us.
20. A football-shaped slow cooker for anyone whose main plan this season is to stay glued to the sofa eating delicious food while catching every second of every single gridiron game.
21. A DJ lighting disco lamp that'll play music and toss lights in a million colors all over your walls. It comes with a remote, a USB port, Bluetooth access, an SD card slot, and nine color settings. Translation: It's basically all the music and decorations for a full dance party in one gadget.
22. A foosball table to trap yourself into HOURS of fun! If it's been a while since you've even seen a foosball table and you can already hear the ball popping off of the corners and the arguments over who's going to play the front or the back, then you're gonna be so glad you snagged this thing — especially when you peep the price.
23. Reversible banners that'll welcome all your guests to the fun with a "Happy Fall" salutation until you're ready to flip them over and welcome hungry trick-or-treaters on October 31st! When All Hallow's Eve is over (or when the last bucket of candy is gone), you can flip this baby right back over and go back to celebrating fall.
24. Hydrating sheet masks to help you add skincare to your self-care days in!
25. A flameless LED candle set to give your home an ambient glow on the evenings when you want to chill around the house. Each candle is made of real wax and has a flickering setting so the "flame" will move like a real candle. You'll get that by-the-candlelight feel ~without~ the threat of burning your house down since these flames are 100% remote-controlled and battery-operated.
26. A record player to give your home an old school feel. It'll be a dance party every time you spin your favorite cuts on it. The record player will also give your parents and grandparents a cool dose of nostalgia whenever they come over.
27. Lenticular playing cards with bird illustrations from the iconic John James Audubon so you can do all your gambling-but-not-really card playing at the house in the coolest way possible.
28. Organic mushroom coffee that's milder than your usual coffee and is meant to help you focus and be more productive. (Heads up: It doesn't at all taste like mushrooms so you can sigh your sigh of relief and go back to being really, really intrigued.) This will be great to sip while you're lounging in the living room shooting the breeze with guests or just watching TV.
29. The Feel Your Best Wellness Workbook that you can curl up and work on anytime you're at home. It features pages that you can fill up with all the AMAZING things about yourself (because yah, you're dope) and also pages you can fill up with daily and weekly goals. This book is meant to be fun and inspiring so it features bright colors, pretty artwork, and perforated pages so you can pull them out and tack them up in your home.
30. A stackable tray set with a cool geometrical shape to help you serve your food to your house guests in style. They're colorful and you can also use them as plates to eat from or to store stuff like papers or candles.
31. Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner in case you've finally become your mother and have begun to ~actually~ enjoy cleaning your house. It has an OxiClean lemon citrus scent that I use and LOVE for how it attacks the dirt in my bathroom. It'll be your go-to for all things bathroom-related thanks to how fast it cleans and how good it smells (no choking or sneezing here!). You just spray the foam, let it sit, and when the foam turns white, that's how you know it's time to wipe it away along with the dirt. Bonus: The blue-ish/purple-ish foam also just looks super cool.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.