We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Fish-in-a-bag earrings to pull off a quirky just-left-the-pet-store look worth a million Instagram likes.
2. A "No Cats!" mouse hole wall sticker that'll put house guests on pause at first glance (because, mice?!) and then, make them smile.
3. A glow-in-the-dark glob to use as a stress ball or to have a squishy, fun good time with just because. It resembles an egg but you can squeeze it to your heart's content and it'll always keep its shape.
4. Cable clips for eliminating all the discord created by the many cords in your life. Your stuff is going to look so satisfying after you get everything in perfect order with these simple thingamajigs.
5. A Mr. Clean Magic Eraser that REALLY will transform any surface with the grimiest, crustiest dirt and grease into a sparkling, clean surface you actually recognize again.
6. A quirky-cool phone cover to show off your undying love for Taco Tuesdays. (Btw, somebody PLEASE buy this for LeBron James since he loves Taco Tuesdays enough to try to trademark the phrase!🤣)
7. A cat spoon that'll hang its paws over the side of your cup. Isn't this just PAW-fect?!
8. 3D wall stickers to help you turn any and every surface into a butterfly sanctuary.
9. An "F" Bomb Bath Bomb Fizzer with a secret message inside to make you feel like the best every single time you bathe.
10. A dishwasher magnet to keep EVERYONE in the house on the same page about what's going on with the dishes. You know, because dirty plates in the cabinets are a no-go.
11. Nail art stickers that'll add more fun to your everyday manicure. They'll also save you the extra $6 or so that you usually pay per nail for extra embellishments when you sit in a tech's chair. If I sound like a person who's spent way too much on my nails this year, it's because I am but it looks like all that's about to change.
12. The Mighty Patch hydrocolloid acne stickers to kick blemishes off your face and SWIFTLY. These stickers are meant to speed up the process of pimples overnight. You'll get six patches in a pack and the coolest part? They're vegan! No animals were harmed in the making of these zit-killers.
13. Schick Silk Touch-Up Dermaplaning Tools that'll take off peach fuzz, help shape brows, and remove dead skin cells with a simple, careful flick of your wrist.
14. A velvet hair scrunchie so you can pull your hair away from your face and channel your inner '90s kid at the same time.
15. A Revlon Shine Nail Buffer to make your hands look like you just stepped out of the nail salon. The double-sided buffer is meant to create a shiny topcoat that lasts for three days. You're about to tell those $80 nail salon trips buh-bye! (OK. Maybe not because they're fun but this'll be a handy thing to have when you need to take care of your fingers between visits).
16. Patchology FlashPatch Illuminating Eye Gels made with caffeine to decrease puffiness and minimize dark circles overnight like magic.
17. A daisy gel pen for note-taking and doodling with adorable style. It's also super identifiable, so no one's gonna be able to steal your pen without being caught DAISY-handed. Tuh!
18. A hairpin set so you can spread the love ~and~ keep your hair in place with no problems.
19. Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner with an OxiClean lemon citrus scent that I use and LOVE for how it attacks the dirt in my bathroom. It'll be your go-to for all things bathroom-related thanks to how fast it cleans and how good it smells (no choking or sneezing here!). You just spray the foam, let it sit, and when the foam turns white, that's how you know it's time to wipe it away along with the dirt. Bonus: The blue-ish/purple-ish foam just looks super cool.
20. A Funko DC Comics Dorbs doll for Catwoman fans who'll proudly perch this on their desk and talk for hours to anyone who points it out about their favorite feline superhero. Catwoman forever!
21. Sloth ankle socks to remind yourself that YES, you do deserve all the good, cozy things in life and YES, you do deserve to have a lazy sloth-like day every now and again.
22. Stick With It paper tape rolls that'll help you keep everything together while staying positive thanks to a roll that features an encouraging quote. You're about to STICK IT to frustrating moments with phrases like "No bad days" and "It will all work out." It's all going to be FINE because the tape says so.
23. A scalp massager so you can upgrade wash days to spa days, STAT.
24. Ulta Beauty Super Blending Sponges that you can use to blend makeup all over your face but are especially good for blending makeup in the tiny corners of your eyes and the sides of your nose that are typically harder to access with larger blenders and brushes. Uh-huh. We're getting a 100% ~flawless~ blend, baby!
25. A succulent photo holder so you can decorate your space with a little vegetation that takes minimal effort while keeping one of your favorite mementos close. This photo-plant holder does double-duty for decoration.
26. A Chibi Eleven patch for anyone who's fallen for the Stranger Things show a little and its feisty, waffle-loving Eleven character A LOT. Put this on your jacket, hat, or backpack and prepare to fan out with fellow Eleven fans who'll never be able to L-eggo their love for the teen sci-fi series.
27. Ear cuff cartilage earrings to give your jewelry collection a little extra edge.
28. E.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Smooth Matte Eyeshadow that'll take all of the work out of applying a little color to your eyes. You won't need a brush or concealer to clean up the edges since this stick shadow's doe-foot applicator will help you quickly swipe on a smooth eye look. Yup, this definitely needs to be incorporated into your running-late-but-gotta-be-glam routine.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.