37 Things So Good You Should Probably Buy Two In Case You Lose One
Double trouble will actually keep you outta trouble this time, peeps.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A blackhead remover kit so you can SAFELY remove blackheads from the skin without spreading bacteria or causing unnecessary scarring. The set comes with five needles for different pimple sizes plus a case to store them in.
3. A split cereal bowl for anyone who still really, really loves cereal but really, really hates when it gets soggy. This cool bowl will certainly help you ~compartmentalize~ those feelings in a whole new way — and it'll probably be a hit with the whole family so you'll def want more than one of these in your cabinets.
4. A handheld milk frother to give the gift of perfect froth for all your favorite coffee drinks. Warning: You may be breaking up your love affair with Starbucks buuut, at least you'll save money.
6. A Star Wars Lightsaber chopsticks set to defend bellies from hunger with the bravery of the Jedi. May the ~forks~ totally NOT be y'all as long as you have these cool, glowy things to eat with. WARNING: The kids are going to use these like real lightsabers. Snagging two packs of these is only smart.
7. A camera lens coffee mug that'll definitely separate yours from the rest of the ones your co-workers take to the office. Can't you just ~picture~ yourself sipping their favorite teas and coffees from this?!
8. An essential oil stick that'll help relieve migraines for skeptics who refuse to take over-the-counter medicines because there's still no sense in sitting around in pain all day, right?
9. Butterfly earrings that are so pretty, they'll surely break your heart if one of them flies away and you're never able to find it again. And admit it. You're allllways losing an earring. Prepare for it this time by grabbing two packs and honestly? It's prob the safest thing for you to start buying two sets every time you buy earrings.
10. An internet address and password log book for anyone who can't remember a password to save their life — and it's not a bad idea to have a backup password book in case you lose (or forget where you hid) your OG password book.
12. An Ace of Spades–shaped bottle opener to keep in your wallet so you always have it on hand. You also have the option to get the bottle opener customized for just a few dollars more!
13. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara that'll make your lashes look like money in just a couple of swipes. You'll want one of these in your makeup bag plus a backup in your travel bag for sure.
14. A diamond cleaner to get your beloved jewels looking as clear as water. Keep one in the house and one in the car for when you're on the go.
16. An eyeliner stamp — BEHOLD, the cheat code to mastering the wing. Once you have it, you won't want to go back to "manual" liner EVA again.
17. A bright Air pods case set to keep your precious earbuds scratch-free and safely tucked away so you don't lose them while you're out moving and shaking. The set includes the pretty case, a pair of air pods, and a free pom-pom keychain accessory.
18. Biodegradable hair ties for anyone whose hair ties always seem to magically disappear. This isn't going to prevent anyone from still losing them, but you'll be able to re-up faster. ALSO, at least these are biodegradable so they'll break down and return to the earth's soil wherever they end up instead of taking up space in some janky landfill.
19. A scalp massager that'll transform your shower into an actual factual spa. A scalp massage will get that blood circulating which encourages hair growth and breaks down buildup, which both also contributes to hair growth.
20. Gorgeous, sleek car trash cans that are as pretty as your travel mugs. They'll fit inside most cup holders and help minimize all the car-bage that accumulates in any whip.
21. Clip-on reading lights for eyeglasses so no matter where you go or how dark it gets, you'll still get to the good part in your book with zero problems.
22. A French fry holder for the car because everyone knows fries NEVER make it all the way home. No more swerving while fumbling with a fast-food bag.
23. The Spatty Daddy mini-spatula will scoop up the last little bit of lotion, shower gel, or liquid makeup easier when it runs super low and you haven't had time to re-up. This way, you can still breeze through your bedtime or getting ready routine.
24. A kitty spoon that'll hang on the side of your tea and coffee cups so you can stir, sip, and hang it when you don't need it. This thing is su-purr cute!
25. Makeup headbands to hold your hair back while you beat your face or do your skincare routine so you don't waste time fighting with wisps of hair or trying to get product out of your locks.
26. A wearable nail polish bottle holder to make your DIY manicure sessions way less messy and easier to complete. It's made of silicone rubber which will fit various finger sizes and make it easier to clean. It's also designed to hold different nail bottle shapes and sizes.
27. A can colander so you'll never lose a morsel of food from your soup or canned vegetables to your sink when you drain the juice.
28. A hair finishing stick made with plant oils to clean up all random stray strands so you can achieve those sleek buns, ponytails, and topknots.
29. A handy-dandy device that'll light up when you need a reminder to stop neglecting your self-care duties and drink more water, you walking desert!
30. A mermaid bookmark so you can always dive right back into a story in the exact place that you left off.
31. A soft and lightweight sleep mask that'll cover the majority of your face and totally black out any light so you can finally get all the ZZZ's you deserve and be ready to tackle adulting with a well-rested enthusiasm. It even has a nose flap so you no light can sneak in through there!
32. A tub drainer to catch all the hair that would normally clog your drain. It'll also be easy (and yea, kinda disgusting) to pluck out and clean when needed.
33. OR, a Flexisnake to dig out all the hair that's been having camp meetings in your drain. It'll be a nasty process but you'll be so happy when water's back to running down your sink like a dream.
34. A zipper-puller so you'll never have to worry about not having a parent, friend, or significant other around to zip up your outfits.
35. Colorful winged butterfly over-the-knee socks that are wayyy too cool to just own one. Also, you know how easy it is to lose socks in the dryer. Go ahead and prepare for the inevitable!
36. A Baby Yoga T-shirt that's way too cute to just get one. If one of them shrinks, gets a hole, or gets taken by the Dark Force (aka the friend or sibling who's always taking your cutest pieces) — then you'll have another one hiding in the bottom of your drawer!
37. A glow-in-the-dark glob to use as a stress ball or to have a squishy, fun good time with just because. It resembles an egg but you can squeeze it to your heart's content and it'll always keep its shape.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.