1. A Pet House candle with scents to make you feel like you've stepped into a flower garden or just put on a pot of apple cider — anything but the usual pet odors that try to take over your home and assault your nose.
2. A nose wax kit so you can enjoy a (pretty much) painless system of removing nose hairs without, you know, feeling like you're snatching them out and the full nostrils along with 'em.
This kit is supposed to give you results that'll last up to FOUR weeks! This kit will give you 100 grams of nose wax beads, 30 wax applicators, 10 mustache protectors, a measuring cup, and 15 paper cups at your disposal. It's not about you being ready for those hairs. Are those hairs ready FOR YOU?!
Promising review: "I highly recommend this product. The instructions were super easy to follow and it worked perfectly! I was a little nervous to pull the sticks out once the two minutes were up, however it didn't even hurt. I expected it to hurt momentarily and my eyes to water, but neither was true! If you wanna get rid of them pesky nose hairs...snag this product!!!" —Julie J.
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
4. Dental health powder you could simply sprinkle on your fur babe's food and WALLAH — clean teeth and fresher breath so their kisses come with all the love they have to give and none of the STANK.
Promising review: "I began to use this product on my Doberman at about 1 year. He is now 4 years old, and the vet says his teeth and gums are amazing. I have never done any dental work with him and do not brush his teeth. He has fresh breath and no tooth decay or gum issues. I absolutely credit Perio Support for his healthy mouth and will always use it on my dogs." —HappytoGrill
Get it from Amazon for $16.
5. Plant-based bug repellent that smells so good, you may think it won't actually do its ~real~ job of blocking the bugs — but per the reviews? This stuff will be equal parts effective and nose-friendly.
6. A sandwich cutter and sealer so you can DIY those Smuckers Uncrustables you loved back in the day and will love forever. Once you try your own homemade ones though, there'll be no going back. Are your taste buds ready for this?!
Promising review: "These have been a GAME-CHANGER in this house!! My son has always begged me for Uncrustables but my wallet didn’t agree with them. I LOVE being able to make them at home and customize them to exactly what they would like them filled with! I make two weeks' worth of sandwiches at a time and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer so in the morning during the school year we can just grab and go! Love them!" —Katherine Smaczniak
Get it from Amazon for $21.96
7. Green Gobbler Drain Clog Dissolver that so many reviewers swear made them a believer over all the other drain-fixin' things out there. It'll dissolve hair and other gunks in your pipes in minutes.
8. A Cantu Coil shea butter detangling spray to moisturize and soften those kinky, coily tresses so they SUPER POP. 😍
Promising review: "This spray is a lifesaver! I have natural, coily hair and it takes forever to untangle my hair after washing it. This spray has cut the time down tremendously. I am now able to finger comb out the tangles to get going with my day. I have a stock supply LOL" —J. Criss
Get it from Amazon for $4.74.
9. Eye masks to introduce some extra luxury into your beauty routine and help those bags and dark circles see themselves out. 👉🚪
10. Glossier's Ultralip lipstick that'll actually feel comfy to wear like balm while giving your puckers a pretty tint. Lip gods? Ya there? THANK 👏🏿 YOU 👏🏿 KINDLY 👏🏿!
11. A special pill-removing, pumice-esque stone to render your favorite hoodies and sweaters completely refreshed.
12. A cleanser and polishing powder to completely erase the evidence of the tries, fails, and victories of your cooking exploits from all of your pots and pans.
13. Luv Scrub mesh body exfoliators for a more sanitary version of those bacteria magnets — oops, I mean loofahs. Wet or dry, they can be used to cleanse, exfoliate, and remove ingrown hairs.
14. Garbage disposal packets that'll finally, finally rid you of that ever-present yet somehow ever-elusive smell emanating from your sink.
15. A mini comb that'll FINALLY detangle and remove those high-key disgusting eye boogers that try to infiltrate your pet's precious face.
Promising review: "My cockapoo had tear staining as a pup but as an adult he just gets that goop in the corner of his inner eyes. Sometimes I don’t catch the goop fast enough and it hardens in his muzzle. Even when I do, the goop is slimy and difficult to remove even with dog wipes. This tool is a miracle! Small, light weight and a good value for the price. Just one comb through and I got the sticky wet goop. A few more comb throughs and I found eye gunk that was buried in his muzzle. Most importantly, this comb removed the debris without causing any discomfort to my pooch. In fact, he seemed to enjoy it! Just look at the pictures." —Joanna
Get it from Amazon for $5.95.
16. A wireless no-bounce bra that — per the rave reviews — will actually keep the most bountiful, bouncy boobs in place when you do even your most bounce-inducing workouts. Jumping jacks and bear crawls, here you come — and there those ta-tas will stay!
17. A silicone body brush your pores will prob thank you for out loud once they feel it. Moreover? It'll be cleaner than nasty loofahs. (President of the Loofah-Hating Club Reporting For Duty, boo. 😁)
18. A pumice cleaning stone so you get hard-to-remove grime off your toilet bowl, tile floors, grills, sinks, and more. It'll almost look like you bought yourself a new bathroom but nah, just this super affordable thing. (Plus, you'll do it all without getting your hands dirty thanks to that helpful handle.)
20. A teeth whitening pen that so many reviewers swear will help make your teeth several shades lighter. It'll also treat bad breath.
21. A bottle of all-natural peppermint cleaner from The Hoot that'll wipe your surfaces clean and leave a refreshing scent behind that won't reek of chemicals.
The Hoot is a Black woman–owned small business. Peep what my colleague, Bek O'Connell has to say about how well this product works for her:
"You know that refreshing feeling you get after a deep clean at the dentist? That's how I feel about my home after using this spray. The peppermint smell is so invigorating and makes everything smell fresh. It cuts through grime and dust with no problem, and I think might actually scare off mice (rodents hate minty smells). The sprayer works well, and the bottle is even made from recycled plastic. This "eco-friendly" brand was started by Tonya Newsome, a professional cleaner, who noticed traditional cleaning solutions made with harsh ingredients were causing skin irritation and respiratory issues. Newsome decided to make a cleaner that's just as effective but without SLES and SLS (both known to cause irritation and allergic reactions for people with sensitive skin). I have to say, it's really nice to use a cleaner that works but doesn't give off unpleasant fumes or put my dog at risk. If you're looking for a multipurpose spray that smells like a nice piece of gum instead of the bottom of a swimming pool, try it out!"
Get it from The Hoot for $7.49 (available with two sprayer nozzle options).