26 Things It May Be Hard To Believe Actually Work So Well... But Believe It
Whew, the before-and-afters. 🤯
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An attachable wine aerator to make your cheap Trader Joe's wine taste like something poured straight from the hand of a sommelier as you summer in Napa Valley. You're gonna wanna put on your good clothes in the house for this one. 😘🍷
2. Plant-based bug repellent that smells so good, you may think it won't actually do its ~real~ job of blocking the bugs — but per the reviews? This stuff will be equal parts effective and nose-friendly.
3. A cleanser and polishing powder to completely erase the evidence of the tries, fails, and victories of your cooking exploits from all of your pots and pans.
4. Garbage disposal packets that'll finally, finally rid you of that ever-present yet somehow ever-elusive smell emanating from your sink.
5. A Pet House candle with scents to make you feel like you've stepped into a flower garden or just put on a pot of apple cider — anything but the regular-degular pet odors that try to take over your home and assault your nose.
6. A wireless no-bounce bra that — per the rave reviews — will actually keep the most bountiful, bouncy boobs in place when you do even your most bounce-inducing workouts. Jumping jacks and bear crawls, here you come — and there those ta-tas will stay!
7. Mold and mildew remover gel to transform what you thought were impossible-to-clean nooks and crannies in your home into spots clear of buildup and germs.
8. Green Gobbler Drain Clog Dissolver that so many reviewers swear made them a believer over all the other drain-fixin' things out there. It'll dissolve hair and other gunks in your pipes in minutes.
9. NYX Cosmetics eyeliner with a super cheap price that'll help you execute the same purr-fect cat eye that higher-end mascaras would! Everyone who spots you wearing it will be just ~clawing~ to find out where you got it from.
10. A pumice cleaning stone so you get hard-to-remove grime off your toilet bowl, tile floors, grills, sinks, and more. It'll almost look like you bought yourself a new bathroom but nah, just this super affordable thing. (Plus, you'll do it all without getting your hands dirty thanks to that helpful handle.)
11. Activated charcoal toothpaste that so many reviewers swear will help make your teeth several shades lighter. It'll also treat bad breath.
12. A posture corrector to basically force you to move and sit with your back straight and your shoulders relaxed for 100% of the time that you wear it. It'll also help train your body to rest in that position naturally. Good posture and poise and all that jazz, here you come!
13. Laundry stain remover that reviewers swear will work literal magic on your (or your kids') dirtiest, nastiest clothes.
14. Acne patches to vacuum the gunk out of your whiteheads and give you a visible reduction in just a few hours.
15. Small scrub brushes with non-slip grips that'll make you say, "These little things cleaned all THAT?" when you're done.
16. Pan scrapers so you can clean up after cooking with way less muscle work and end up with a pan that looks brand-spankin'-new.
17. A bottle of pure hyaluronic acid that'll help give your skin the moisture surge it deserves. It's also made to improve skin texture, smooth out fine lines, decrease blemishes, and give the skin an overall natural glow.
18. A wine-stain remover so you never have to ~whine~ about spilling your fave vino on your clothes or linens. This remover will come to the rescue and it'll be like nothing ever happened. (Hey, I won't tell if you won't. 🤫)
19. A Lavinso Foot Exfoliation Mask that'll basically give you brand new feet since it strips layers and layers of dead skin and calluses from them.
20. Cuticle oil to strengthen your struggle nails and take 'em from busted to beautiful with consistent use.
21. Silver polish wipes that'll make you change your mind about tossing out tarnished jewelry and silverware you thought was past its prime.
22. Pet earwax cleaner to clear away all the buildup in your fur baby's ears. It'll honestly be the least you can do for all the times your pet's lent you a non-judgemental ear, don'tcha think?
23. A vitamin C serum that'll decrease dark circles, sun spots, redness, and breakouts so you get closer to reaching your goals for having clearer, "what's-your-esthetician's-number?" skin.
25. Watermark-removing cloths for getting rid of those pesky rings that tell the tale of way too many cold beers and sodas on your wooden furniture.
You celebrating in the house after trying these things and getting those "omigosh-it-worked" results.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.