We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Pothos plant that's a favorite amongst vet plant parents but will also make great starter greenery for newbies.
2. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food sticks that'll turn you into the green thumb-holding plant whisperer. This way, all the live greenery you add to your space will actually ~stick~ around.
3. AND! Sticky stake insect traps to catch every single gnat and fruit fly aiming to make a meal out of your beloved houseplants. Your green babies are here to stay, I tell you!
4. A snake plant that'll be even cooler for beginner plant owners or people who just lead busy lives. Got commitment issues? Or are you just generally forgetful? It's cool. Snake plants accept you as you are. It'll grow in any light condition AND you only have to water it every two to three weeks or so.
5. A soil-free AeroGarden Harvest so you'll have fresh herbs and veggies at your fingertips without having to get your hands dirty.
6. Wall garland for inviting the great outdoors into your room (without all the bugs, dirt, and other disgusting outside things).
7. An expandable wall gardening system to give yourself a makeshift indoor or outdoor garden, even if you don't have a yard or a ton of space.
8. A hanging fern terrarium made of real dried and pressed fern leaves. All you'll need is a nail for this beauty. No soil. No watering. No sunlight requirements. Just beauty.
9. Or a stationary glass pentagon terrarium to fill up with your real or faux plants and set it on a desk, coffee, table, dresser, or any other surface.
11. Super convincing rubber succulents to keep on your desk or really any surface in your home that could stand to go greener.
12. A DIY succulents kit – it'll give you (or the kiddo in your life) a creative outlet and more faux plant decor.
13. Eucalyptus leaves to hang up in your shower for a lil' aromatherapy when the steam and water hits OR to just sit in a pretty vase anywhere around your space to catch their scent at random moments.
14. Plant furniture decals that'll definitely help any room in your house blossom into a beautiful living space. If you like plants for their look and nothing more, then these'll work for you.
15. A pretty plant sticker to place in a window, on your fridge, or on a desk in your home. You could also stick it on your actual planter because that'll always be cute. Plant power goes wherever you say it goes, doggone-it!
17. A self-watering pot and reservoir for plants to take even more work out of the growth process. Just fill the white reservoir and set the black planter inside. The plant will do the rest and take in only the water it needs so it isn't over- or underwater and boom, your plants will live their best life.
18. A leafy greens gardening kit that'll def be a triple threat for ya since it'll 1) give you a new hobby or feed your current one, 2) feed your actual belly since they're edible, and 3) give your home the greenery it needs — ya know, before it makes its way to your table. 🍽️🌿🥬
19. A palm plant so you can bring a slight tropical vibe to your place no matter what season it is. It'll also occasionally grow clusters of flowers that'll bring even more cheer to your home.
Look at you! Being a plant person in whatever way's most comfortable for you!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.