25 Things That Are Perfect For Anyone With Way Too Much Going On
For once, your mind won't be here, there, and everywhere.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A car trunk organizer to keep your whip nice and orderly so you can find things exactly when you need them. This is also your reminder to actually fill your trunk up with practical things your mother would be proud of you for having like car cleaners, spare air freshener, paper towels, jumper cables, a change of clothes, etc.
2. A daily planner to keep up with your overfilled schedule and set up weekly and monthly goals. It has space for to-do lists, motivational stickers, and reflecting on your weeks' victories. Translation: This planner is out to be your personal lil' cheerleader.
3. A dishwasher magnet so you can take charge of the "Are they clean or are they not?" conversation going on in your head and prevent dirty dishes from making their way back into your cabinets.
4. A hanger stacker that'll turn laundry day into such a quick breeze because be honest, washing clothes is the easy part. Not leaving your clean clothes unsorted on the bed for three days while you tend to other life things is what you need more support with. Consider this stacker your new support since you'll be able to hang everything up in a snap now that you'll actually be able to find hangers without the task of untangling them.
5. Headrest hooks that'll ensure your purse and other bags stay put as you (whoops!) speed your way to work and other gotta-be-there-soon places. This is great for helping you locate bags easily while you're at the wheel but also for preventing them from falling over and dumping the contents all over your floor.
6. A sunrise alarm clock to help you ~not~ sleep in too late after a late night of being the busy bee that you are. The clock has a sunrise stimulation wake-up setting that gradually increases its light similar to a real morning sunrise so your brain wakes up naturally instead of being jolted by a janky alarm sound. It also works reversibly for creating a sunset when you're ready for bed and need to ease your mind into rest.
7. Cable clips for eliminating all the discord created by the many cords in your house or office. Life can go haywire sometimes but your cords don't have to be as tangled up as the rest of your schedule. Your stuff is going to look so satisfying after you get everything in perfect order with these simple thingamajigs.
8. Light-dimming stickers to prevent the blinking lights on all of your electronics from keeping you awake and your mind racing now that you're committed to getting every single drop of sleep you deserve. Also, yes, you can use it to cover up the camera on your laptop if you're like me and regularly think about the fact that the government is probably, definitely watching your every move.
9. A golden sloth hook so you can store your keys in a designated, easy-to-spot place and skip over that panic-filled morning search just before you have to leave out. Also, this hook makes for ADORABLE decor and is strong enough to hold light bags, scarves, and more.
10. A satin pillowcase set — this way, you don't have to think about zhuzhing up your bedroom decor OR minimizing hair breakage and dryness. This thing will handle both tasks like a pro since it's super pretty but also designed to give your hair a gentle resting place.
11. A handmade eyeglasses holder because you've been doing the I-can't-find-my-glasses routine for way too long. You'll minimize the lost spectacles dilemma by perching them on this polished wooden sniffer.
12. A three-piece produce-saving container set that'll make your fruits and veggies last much longer in the fridge. No more spending your hard-earned duckets on fruit, forgetting about it for two days, and then returning to it just to find out that it's all dried out and crunchy.
13. A bath pillow that'll 100% encourage you to stay in the tub and relax your worries away until you turn into an actual factual prune.
14. Reusable grocery bags because contributing to saving our planet is super important, but it can understandably get lost on a to-do list that has one million things on it. These strong but lightweight bags are made of 100% nylon that'll hold up to 30 pounds worth of stuff and you can fold them up into tiny space-saving pouches when you're not using them. They're also rip-resistant and come in a ton of colors so you get to tote your groceries (and save the planet with a plastic-free outing) in style.
15. Candy-colored mismatched earrings that'll aesthetically symbolize just how hectic your life really is. Life isn't perfect, right? Your jewelry doesn't have to be either! Accessorizing is going to be so much easier with these atypical designs that look great without you having to put any thought into it at all.
16. A mildew-resistant, tech-storing shower liner curtain to hold up tablets and phones from the outside of the bath so you can watch or read without drowning your devices to their literal death. THIS is the new-age way to break away from your busy life for a little peace and private time after surviving a long day.
17. A Super Nee-Doh glob to use as a stress ball or to have a squishy, fun good time with just because. It resembles an egg but you can squeeze it to your heart's content and it'll always keep its shape.
18. The Mindfulness Journal that'll guide you with 52 weekly writing prompts, self-reflections, and daily practices to help you center yourself and minimize stress.
19. Avarelle Acne Patches to extract pus and other gunk from a bump that's come to a head thanks to the ingredient hydrocolloid. Its purpose is to shorten the overall time a pimple lasts on your face, and subsequently, the time you spend fretting about it. Since it's meant to blend in with your skin tone, you can just pop this onto your face, and go about your day.
20. Paper Mate Felt Tip Pens if you're the type who HAS to write down everything going on in your life just to stay on top of it all. These vibrant pens will make all your notes, doodles, diary entries, and other projects look extra bright and pretty.
21. An Ember temperature control mug that'll heat up a drink from your phone and keep track of your caffeine intake so you don't have to. Uh-huh. You never have to deal with your warm drinks going cold midway through the cup or forgetting to slow down on the java when it's time. Coffee and tea guzzlers, this baby's for you!
22. Noise-canceling headphones for days when you need to hunker down and FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS. (Or, when you just feel like entertaining absolutely no one.)
23. A vegan leather reversible everyday tote bag and wallet set to hold all of your daily essentials and match a variety of outfits so getting dressed for work or classes is a no-brainer and you can just worry about being prepared. The bag is also designed to be water- and scratch-resistant.
24. A bright Air pods case set to keep your precious earbuds scratch-free and safely tucked away so you don't lose them while you're out moving and shaking. The set includes the case, a pair of air pods, and a free pom-pom keychain accessory.
25. A 3D sloth mug that'll perfectly sum up how you feel whenever your mind is racing and you'd honestly rather be sleeping but alas, adulting calls and sleep is still a little far away. This sloth mug also doubles as a thermal cup so your drinks won't be cool off too quickly.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.