We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
This is you, hangry.
1. An electric egg cooker to make any kind of eggs you like ANYWHERE YOU WANT THEM within minutes. This thing makes hard-boiled, poached, and scrambled eggs, plus omelets! It comes with a poaching tray, measuring cup, omelet tray, and a six-egg holding tray. The cooker also has a timer and an auto-shutoff function. Make eggs to take with you before your day begins ~or~ park this cutie on your desk at work to get those eggs popping whenever.
2. A can colander for straining your canned foods ~without~ losing one pea, piece of corn, or any other scrumptious thing down the drain with the excess juice. Just snap it on the can and get to pouring. The process is quick and the colander is dishwasher-friendly!
3. A NutriBullet blender that'll help you whip up smoothies and shakes faster than you can say, well, "hangry."
4. A Crock-Pot food warmer to make sure you enjoy hot food from home even when you're super busy and don't even want to leave your workspace for lunch. 'Cause you know your hangry feeling's gonna linger when you're eating and the hot food is cold.
5. A sushi kit so you can give yourself the two-roll special anytime you want ~and~ keep the extra lunch money in your pocket. The kit comes with a roll cutter, a detachable sushi mat, a non-stick rice paddle, two sauce caps, and a pre-measured rice frame. Let the good sushi-making times ROLL, people!
6. A super cute printed lunch bag that people are definitely going to mistake for another one of your gorgeous tote bags. The insulated lunch tote looks small but will hold a ton and is designed to keep your food cold or warm for four hours so it'll taste exactly how it's supposed to taste when you sink your teeth into it.
7. Air-tight food storage containers for snacks so you always have something on hand to nibble on.
8. A produce-saving container to make fruits and veggies ACTUALLY FREAKING LAST for more than four days. Time out for returning to your fridge with your taste buds set on those sweet-smelling strawberries you picked up at the grocery store just to discover they've withered away into shoulda-coulda-woulda-been-delicious land. Do I sound like a personal victim? I am but since I bought these for myself for the holidays, I won't be ever again.
9. A pizza saver bag set so you can enjoy pizza pie leftovers and no slice gets left behind.
10. A microwave pasta cooker so you can get all your noodle-involved meals done in literal minutes before the hangry sets all the way in and you Hulk out! It's supposed to make al dente pasta without sticking in 15 minutes or less. Before you know it, your pasta dish will be all fixed, packed, and waiting in the fridge for you to grab and go in the morning.
11. A handheld veggie slicer that'll help you get to your veggie noodle dishes in a ~slash~! It has dual stainless-steel cutting blades so you can make thick or thin pasta strands out of your favorite vegetables.
12. Animal bag clips to close up your snack bags so they'll be fresh for whenever you're ready to pick up where you left off. They come in a six-piece set of adorable hedgehogs and foxes.
13. A breakfast sandwich maker so any time you crave a morning meal for lunch, you can just make one at the house and carry it with you instead of throwing dollars at McDonald's all-day breakfast menu. This gadget can make two sandwiches at a time in about five minutes. It also features a countdown timer with an audible beep and each part is removable and dishwasher-safe.
14. A French fry holder so you can scarf down fries on the go without worrying about dropping any all over your car.
15. Silicone baking mat sheets so throwing cookies, rolls, and other tasty things into the oven can be a quick, non-messy situation your belly will be so grateful for. There will be more tasty morsels going into your mouth and less of it boiling over and sticking to the bottom of the pan, or worse, the bottom of your oven.
16. Cart trolley bags that'll make grocery shopping a much faster and more organized experience — you know, so you can stop staring at all the food in there while your stomach grumbles curse words at you.
17. AND a cart drink holder so you can sip on meal replacement shakes and smoothies while you shop.
18. Silicone cooking mitts because if getting your fingers burned while your stomach protests your late dinner time will definitely put the "angry" in "hangry." Eat great, even late, without hurting yourself, please.
19. A car sauce holder so you can stop trying to knee-finesse your car while you gobble up chicken nuggets.
20. An avocado saver so whenever you get back to the other half, it's ready and just as yummy as the first one you savored.
21. An omelet maker made of stoneware clay that'll turn out an egg-cellent omelet in literally 45 seconds! Just spray it with cooking spray and then toss in a lightly beaten egg along with your favorite add-ons (green peppers, anyone?). Then, warm it in the microwave for 45 seconds.
22. A cozy sweater with an encouraging directive that'll totally reflect your constant food-loving state of being — exclamation points and all.
23. Mike's Hot Honey for anyone who a) loves eating and b) loves drizzling good stuff on what they love eating. This honey will bring the spicy-sweetness to ice cream, chicken and waffles, cocktails, and more! After you've been overwhelmed with hangry-ness, this hot stuff is the perfect way to add an extra yummy treat to your meal.
24. A snack subscription box to make sure your stash of eatables is never on E. This SnackSack version will send you a box full 11 to 15 healthy snacks a month. You'll also be able to choose from four snacking plans including the classic, vegan, gluten-free, and workplace plans.
25. Funny foodie socks with an I'm-joking-but-not-really message on the bottom.
Your belly after you've warded off that hangry feeling once again.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.