19 Stylish Things From Target That Reviewers Truly Love
Target to some. Tar-jay to others. Either way, here are the crowd favorites from the crowd's favorite.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The blingiest sunglasses to give your accessories collection a glitzy touch. Warning: People are most def going to be stopping you to ask where you got these sparkly beauties. ✨
2. Sweatpants so cozy and cute you'll want to wear 'em all day and straight to bed. Luckily, you won't have to do that since you can get 'em in several pretty colors.
3. A crisp V-neck T-shirt that'll go with every pair of sweatpants, jeans, shorts, and pajama bottoms you put in rotation while you're kicking it at home.
4. Resin geometric earrings to help you pull off a relaxed carefree vacation look.
5. A very posh bed rest pillow made with velvet and satin so you can turn your bed into a comfy throne when you need to prop yourself up.
6. An easy-breezy slip dress that'll be perfect for lounging around the house barefoot yet feeling glam AND for heading out into the world in a beautiful going-out dress.
7. A dog mom T-shirt so you can wear one of your most important roles in life with pride.
8. A utility jacket for anyone who'll always have an affinity for simple designs that still look chic. Reviewers love the pockets on this baby but they're also impressed by how lightweight it is and the drawstring at the waist that can give a cinched silhouette.
9. A Samsung Galaxy fitness watch to help you track your workout progress and look cute on your arm in the process. The watch will detect up to seven exercises, analyze your sleep patterns to ensure you're getting the proper productive rest, monitor your heart rate, count your calories, measure your water and coffee intake, and way more!
10. Comfy, stretchy jeans for days when you actually feel like stepping out of your sweatpants and looking a tad more put together.
11. A transparent umbrella because just so we're ~clear~, you can still look effortlessly fashionable while shielding yourself from the rain.
13. A crossbody bag to hold your daily essentials when you want to travel light with a bag that matches a ton of different outfits.
14. A blush pink ottoman to bring a little color into your living space and provide you with something to kick your legs up on when you want to relax.
15. PopSockets so you can zhuzh up your boring cell phone case ~and~ have something to prop your phone up while you stream your favorite shows and videos.
16. A gorgeous lace bra for days when you want to be so dressed down around the house, you're barely wearing anything at all — except stylish undergarments like this one.
17. A simple pencil skirt you could dress up, down, and mix and match with so many of your wardrobe pieces.
18. A chic desk to help you turn up your work space with something visually pleasing and designed to keep you at peak organization levels. It has two front pull-out drawers for storage plus plug-in and USB outlets.
19. Cozy pajama pants with a stylish tasseled drawstring so you can go to bed looking oh-so-casually bomb because, well, why not?
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.