1. Franca is a ceramics brand where you'll find beautiful bowls, dinnerware, bottles, and more pieces handmade with creativity and love.
3. Conscious Step makes cozy socks but also uses the proceeds to benefit a variety of different causes that you get to pick!
4. Bookshop — for an online book-shopping experience that will not only donate a percentage of your purchase toward helping local bookstores thrive but will also allow you to select which indie shops in your town get the money.
6. Chic Geeks makes luxury tech accessories that are, well, CHIC. Think laptop covers, phone and tablet cases, plus keyboard skins — in all the most beautiful colors and prints.
7. Clothing the Gaps creates cozy, statement-making apparel and accessories that uplift and celebrate Aboriginal people, their rich history, and their impactful presence.
8. Tiny Showcase is a shop that'll make an art collector out of you yet because those blank walls in your apartment are OVER you, OK?!
9. Common Dear is your new go-to stop for the most colorful and useful home goods, paper goods, accessories, and self-care products. Translation: You'll find a little bit o' this and that and maybe fall in love with it all.
10. Ecovibe! Plant parents, this is all you! Here, you'll find a gazillion plants plus a fabulous gift shop filled with home goods, jewelry, stationery, and more.
11. Diop makes African-inspired leisurewear and accessories perfect for folks who love eye-catching prints and colors.
12. It's Bean & Bean for the win if you live for a good ole cup of joe! The brand sells coffee beans by the bag, by the set, and as a subscription.
13. Modern Beast is your answer to the "What to get baby-love?" question. Your fur baby deserves the best and you'll have a fine selection with all these clothes, toys, accessories, and personal care items for pets.
14. Brumley & Bloom is a boutique floral design studio and greenhouse. Read: more plants! We love them and can't get enough, ya know? Thankfully, this shop has a large enough variety of plants to satisfy the obsession. 😏🌱
16. Alphabet Bags makes screen-printed T-shirts and travel accessories with fun sayings and colors for the whole family.
17. Paper Please is for stationery lovers who still go up for the written word. Heyyy, family! There'll always be something special about notes penned on great paper, no?
Us holding up the wish list we wrote for ourselves now that we're done shopping for everyone else. 🤪
Want to shop small more often? Heard you! Peep these 29 Small Businesses Trying To Make The World A Little Better or browse our whole Shop Small section for endless finds.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.