28 Valentine's Day Gifts From Small Businesses Worth Ordering Right Away
Shopping small is about to hit big with bae. 😘
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Schitty Valentine's Day card for the person you'd binge-watch Schitt's Creek with over and over and over again.
3. Luxury champagne to pop bottles with the person who makes you feel the bubbliest inside — and to pay 'em back for all the times they treated you to a good drink and perfect company.
4. A set of positive affirmation cards — because Valentine's Day will be the perfect chance to remind bae (and ahem, yourself!) that self-love is still the best love 🥰.
5. A unisex candle to get the vibes right on Valentine's Day and beyond! Treat your boo's space to the scent of a Black Tux (which I have to assume smells sexy AF because that's the rules), Spa Day, Cashmere, and more!
6. A drawing-inspired necklace of one of their kid's ACTUAL FACTUAL artwork that just may ~draw~ tears of joy because it'll be too sweet for words. 😭😭😭
7. A tiny library-inspired change purse for the reader who's stolen your heart but also likes to steal away time for a really great book. This thing won't take up much space in their pocket or bag but it'll take up a TON of space in their nostalgic heart because it's just way too friggin' cute.
8. Vegan condoms — a practical gift for you and your partner — for anyone planning to seal Valentine's Day with a kiss and much more. Safely, of course.
9. A curvy candle to appeal to their affinity for the female anatomy, home decor, and having a warm flame around for ambiance.
10. A coffee cozy with a sweet lil' heart on it that your sweetheart will adore keeping within fingertips' reach on a warm cup of joe.
11. And! Red Bay coffee beans set so they have something especially rich and taste to pour into that mug with the cute coffee cozy.
12. Shea butter foaming bath bombs that'll be perfect for taking a nice, chillaxing moment for themselves in the tub.
13. An E Marie blanket set so your cuddle-partner can keep warm and comfy even when they aren't booed up with you. It'll come with the rib-knit blanket and eye mask. Oh, what's that I hear? Relaxation calling? Brb.
14. A stunning flower arrangement to add color and brightness to their space the way they do for your heart.
15. A personalized cheeseboard — in wood or slate, if you really wanna be fancy-schmancy — to show your kitchen partner-in-crime just how ~grate~ it is when you two cook and eat together.
16. A Chanel coffee table book for the person in your life who loves fashion (but not as much as you, ofc... I think?) and reserves a special place in their heart for Coco Chanel.
17. Personalized name earrings with a minimalist design that'll still stand out when you wear 'em so they'll be the perfect accessories for everyday wear.
18. A customizable picture frame (of course, you'll wanna toss in your favorite pic of you two) to remind your sibling or bestie that love and good memories truly have no distance.
19. A blingy hair clip to remind 'em what a magical star they truly are (and ofc, how much you ADORE their hair).
20. A wallet-sized love note — so whenever they want to be reminded of just how sweet you are on them, they'll have a message from you that's ~on the money~ (and right next to their money, LOL).
21. An EKG love necklace to gift the one who makes your heart beat just a little faster and makes life just a ton happier.
22. A precious loose leaf bundle for the tea-sipper in your life who keeps your love brewing on the regular.
23. Pink daisy socks to adorn their feet and give 'em flowers from you that'll last longer than a week in their home.
24. The most adorable friggin' guitar pick EVER that'll def be just the thing for your musician bae who can barely separate themselves from those strings OR who hasn't touched a guitar in a while and needs some thoughtful motivation.
25. A super sultry lingerie set made of sheer floral lace to really turn up their stay-at-home lewk on Valentine's Day 😏 — and beyond.
26. Revitalizing foot oil that'll def be one sweet way (paired with a foot rub, ofc) to thank your Valentine for walking into your life.
27. Chic minimalist chevron earrings just simple yet elegant enough to make the recipient fall in love and want to wear them daily.
28. An asymmetrical tuxedo dress you could pair with a witty love note reading, "I think this'll ~suit~ you just perfect for our Valentine's Day date." (Hey, I gave you the note so you could at least drum up something safe and fun they can wear this for. Figure it out, lover! 🤷🏿♀️)
29. OR this stunning hot pink maxi dress for the fashionistas who live for a bright look for V-day. (Psst... if this pink color had you at "hello," then take this opp to remember you can totally treat yourself to a Valentine's Day gift.)
30. A BREAD Beauty Supply box that'll be a sure-fire way to profess your love to both bae and their glorious crown of curls.
31. A customizable cityscape ring to match the major city where you two met and/or fell in love. And... I... have another corny note you could add: "Because this is where we met... and because just like this ring, you've got me wrapped around your finger." 🤣🙈😭😻
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.