24 Home Products From "Shark Tank" You'll Be Glad ~Baited~ You In
If the unique brownie pan doesn't bait ya, perhaps the safety nailer or the blanket-hoodie will. 🦈😘
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Reusable GoodHangups to help you put up small pictures, artwork, and whatever else you'd like to use to liven up your home decor — minus the wall damage. Oh, what is that I hear 👂🏿? A security deposit 💸cha-chinging💸 in your future bank account?!
2. The Safety Nailer so using a nail and hammer at home no longer feels like extremely risky, potential-ER-visit business. It has magnets to hold the nail or screw in place, two elastic loops so you can grip it properly, plus a plastic shield design to further protect those fingers.
3. A sherpa blanket to keep in the living room that also — TA-DAAA! — will serve as a very cool-lookin' hoodie.
4. A Rapid Ramen cooker that'll help you whip up the OG college meal in about three minutes. (And I'm assuming the way you hook up your noodles will be upgraded along with this container, right? You do not have to be bound to the packet of spices that comes inside. Pro. Tip.)
5. A Baker's Edge brownie pan so you can distribute the yummy edges of the corner piece to literally everyone. Yup, no more dibs-calling. Corner pieces for the whole squad.
6. A Likwid Concepts Paint Brush Cover that'll store those tools in a safe place and keep the brushes fresh when you're in-between home projects.
7. A Flip-it! Bottle Emptying Kit so you can get your whole money's worth outta the bottles of stuff in your house. Whether it's shampoo, lotion, or honey for tea time 🍵🍯 — you'll get every single drop when you replace your lid with this bottle top.
8. A Fresh Patch Disposable Dog Potty made with actual factual grass that'll be perfect for training your doggo to not go indoors. It'll also be super helpful for cold days when you just really don't feel like stepping out or when your pet is recovering from an injury and/or surgery that limits walks awhile.
9. Gift wrap cutters so you snip perfectly every time and way dang faster. The gifts you give for birthdays, Mother's Day, and all that jazz are going to look even more professionally wrapped now that you won't be trying to hide those jagged edges. 👌🏿🎁
10. Makeup Junkie bags to help you organize the OODLES and OODLES of beauty products all jumbled up in that bathroom drawer of yours (I'm right, aren't I?). The bag will lay flat when opened and is water-resistant inside.
11. Bambooee reusable towels so you can minimize how many times you have to buy actual paper towels throughout the year. Look at you, superhero-ing it up for your budget and the planet!
12. A silicone, no-slip placemat so your toddler can have their usual chow time fun — minus the part where their whole bowl ends up on the floor. Sowwy to the parents of actual food-throwers though. It's only a phase. 😘🤣
13. The Spatty and Spatty Daddy spatulas – they'll help you get every itty bitty thing that's left inside of even your smallest containers so you get your whole money's worth or can ~squeeze~ by on one more day before your store run. :)
14. A Frywall to prevent the thing we prob ALL hate most about cooking: Hurtful hot grease surprises. Plus, it'll help prevent boil-overs.
15. Bottle Bright tablets that'll remove the bacteria, stains, and odors that are often left hanging out in the murky bottoms of water bottles and coffee tumblers. Now, you'll be able to sip in peace.
17. Drainwigs to catch hair before it can clog up your drain. No more letting your feet swim in inches of water during a shower.
18. A Stasher reusable silicone bag so you can store leftovers, snacks, and whatever else inside something you can use and reuse.
19. A Blueland essentials starter kit so you can get your home spic-and-span without a ton of plastic use. You could also subscribe for refills (and get 10% off!) so you aren't buying new cleaner bottles all the time.
20. Scrub Daddy sponges that'll smile and bring some extra joy to folks who actually do consider cleaning the house to be a fun pastime. (Yeah, we exist. Be nice.)
21. A Squatty Potty so you can sit on your porcelain throne in the poo-fect position for your au natural colon-cleansing sesh.
22. Better Life Natural All-Purpose Cleaner to get every single surface in your crib clean without introducing kids or pets to toxic fumes. Spray this baby with reckless abandon, you cleaning freaks!
23. A PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer & Universal Charger to take all the effort out of cleaning your phone regularly since this kills 99.99% of germs using a UV light. It's designed to fit most smartphones and is USB-chargeable. All you have to do is sit your phone inside and let the magic begin.
24. Eco Nuts — laundry soap berries that'll be a welcome alternative to actual laundry detergent that irritates folks in the house with sensitive skin.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.